Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay drug
Mystery Man Wrote:i was scrolling the net b4 and i came across an article about how years and years ago being gay was perfectly normal and even considered sacred yet only in the recent times has it become this embarrasin or rejected idea (cant think of a word that goes better than embarrassin lol)

must have been a long time ago because since the bible was written there have been people quoting from it to make gay people sound like criminals

yes, it was in ancient greece that male love was considered a superior kind of love. in fact, plato and socrates had homosexual relations with other men. there was also a ritual that many young guys would have to experience in order to pass into manhood, they would experience male sex and knowledge from someone wiser and older. everything was much cleaner and nicer then, people were very accepting and there was high regard for homosexuals.

in india there are also erotic gay scenes sculpted on the temples, and american indians believed that there are special, divine people with two souls - both the part of man and that of woman, who were considered sacred.

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:yes, it was in ancient greece that male love was considered a superior kind of love. in fact, plato and socrates had homosexual relations with other men. there was also a ritual that many young guys would have to experience in order to pass into manhood, they would experience male sex and knowledge from someone wiser and older. everything was much cleaner and nicer then, people were very accepting and there was high regard for homosexuals.

in india there are also erotic gay scenes sculpted on the temples, and american indians believed that there are special, divine people with two souls - both the part of man and that of woman, who were considered sacred.

Interesting stuff. I knew that some philosophers were homosexuals, but not that it was a superior kind of love and sexuality.

feelmychampagne Wrote:If there was a drug which can turn u straight completely....wud u take it?

Very simple..yep i would

I would, well.. maybe. Depends if I'm happy or not. I mean with someone.

Hoi! Who Put That Picture Of Me Naked At A Desk Up There!!!!

Stuart, are you busy digging up all the old threads, for a lark??? Wink

AYE like they say "THE OLD 1's R THE BEST!"

Well, not necessarily....
You might want to make a contribution to the original thread subject... This one was about a drug that could turn you NOT GAY... Would you take it?

I wouldn't take a straightening drug.. Simply because knowing my luck it would have a side effect of growing breasts and other female parts Sad
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]