Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays with High Pitch Voices???!!!
dont get caught up in the 90's.

relationships can be based on how the same the partners are
or
based on their differences and what each brings to the table, things add up to more than just 2.0

the other 95% or straight relationships, are based on two very different people making a home together

where this is going:
if your partner orders a Cosmopolitan and you like beer so what so long as things fit together.

Those 2 things are very minor things in my opinion, if you can see past that and get more involved in what kind of a guy he is then I'm sure this thinking will just pass by. If you're getting good vibes from this person then try another date with him and see what happens.

Are you sure you're not just worrying what others might think of you two together because of those 2 things? I sure as hell wouldn't give a damn about what others thought if I were in the same situation because their opinions are irrelevant, I will see who I like and others can like it or move along.

i dont now. what is it. i have a rubbish voce . i hate it! i am a proper gay man whatever.

joseph Wrote:i dont now. what is it. i have a rubbish voce . i hate it! i am a proper gay man whatever.

There is nothing wrong with that. At least you admit it.

FWIW, I came out to some coworkers last Friday. None of them had any idea until I told them, so I guess I don't act gay. The only stereotypical thing I like (other than liking men) is musicals.

I hate the sound of my speaking voice recorded, but I've heard several times that my voice is soothing. I've thought of learning hypnotism.

You know, I'm often surprised at how many gay men there are who do more or less fit into the archetype, and what most surprises me is the pitch of our voices. My voice has and probably will always be quite high pitched (although I have been told that I tend to switch octaves when I talk). I think my voice sounds weird, like it shouldn't belong on anybody, and sounds just off.

The behaviour we could probably pass off as personality, something that is for the most part, shaped. But voices are different. They're grown by the body, part of our natural structure. It just confuses more the question whether homosexuality is determined before or after we're born, or a mixture.

For me personally, it doesn't really bother me, in other people. To be honest, and it sounds narcissistic but, I find people who are similar to myself, but sort of a 'better' version of me , attractive. I guess opposites don't attract in my case. I don't know, I never understood physics.

Oh, this thread just reminded me of something an older lady told me when I was around 16. Se said she loved my voice and that I sounded just like Doogie Howser. lol

my voice is kinda deep.

Lilitu Wrote:For me personally, it doesn't really bother me, in other people. To be honest, and it sounds narcissistic but, I find people who are similar to myself, but sort of a 'better' version of me , attractive. I guess opposites don't attract in my case. I don't know, I never understood physics.

I get wat you mean!