Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass Butt Plugs
I have been looking online for butt plugs and have been seeing lots of glass ones and that just makes me so nervous thinking about using one and then suddenly it breaks which I know most likely won't happen and was just curious if anyone has had experience using glass butt plugs?

Glass? I wouldn't go there....If it breaks it could be too dangerous I would think....

I had never heard of them before. I think I have heard of a glass dildo and had the same reaction.

[COLOR="Red"]OH SURE!!!
They sell them at Antique stores!
[/COLOR]

[Image: 1c7e30cf37e35af6df1f067915ca2e5d.jpg]

Nose-pick

it's not gonna break. lols.

meridannight Wrote:it's not gonna break. lols.

....until it does. And then you wouldn't be laughing.

As for the topic: I'd stay away from anything glass around any of my mucous membranes.

dynamodean Wrote:....until it does. And then you wouldn't be laughing.

it won't break. have you even handled glass? those things are not made of cocktail-glass-thin material. it's solid thick glass, which is rather difficult to break, at least when banging it against human insides. it's like thinking you can put a Coke bottle up your butt and break it. get real. that's never gonna happen. it's just irrational fear talking.

meridannight Wrote:it won't break. have you even handled glass? those things are not made of cocktail-glass-thin material. it's solid thick glass, which is rather difficult to break, at least when banging it against human insides. it's like thinking you can put a Coke bottle up your butt and break it. get real. that's never gonna happen. it's just irrational fear talking.

I have an antique store and I have a lot of glass (and break a lot of it unfortunately)...and the thickest glass breaks just as easily as the thinnest when dropped...

The problem is...if a guy with a glaze buttplug has an accident and he falls hard on his ass...the potential to do damage is there.

Virge Wrote:
[COLOR="Red"]OH SURE!!!
They sell them at Antique stores!
[/COLOR]
That's a high voltage kind of butt plug isn't it? I should have guessed that's the kind of thing you'd be used to playing with, huh Virge? :p

No glass probably won't break, but (butt...but...butt?) why even waste a moment worrying how you're going to whether the shame of an ambulance ride laying on your stomach (and bleeding out en route to the hospital wouldn't be a many splendored thing either). There are plenty of alternatives. The Ultimate Guide To Butt Plug Use.
Merry Lubrication!!

Steve Wrote:That's a high voltage kind of butt plug isn't it? I should have guessed that's the kind of thing you'd be used to playing with, huh Virge? :p

No glass probably won't break, but (butt...but...butt?) why even waste a moment worrying how you're going to whether the shame of an ambulance ride laying on your stomach. There are plenty of alternatives. The Ultimate Guide To Butt Plug Use.
Merry Lubrication!!

And as I was ready to click the link for the ultimate guise to Butt Plug Use... I glanced at the picture in your signature line and changed my mind.

Virge Wrote:And as I was ready to click the link for the ultimate guise to Butt Plug Use... I glanced at the picture in your signature line and changed my mind.

What? Is there lipstick on my teeth? You would have told me if you were Chlorophobic wouldn't you? Please don't let me be the one to stand in the way to a perfectly lovely bear butt plug treasure trove of all things anally sacred!

On Topic: I know the metal ones are fun when they're chilled (not frozen) and it's hot outside. Smile