Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going back in
kotorkid95 Wrote:Crap, thats me. I don't wanna be gay, but i can't control it! Im a Christian, dangit! But im on this site? I don't know why, but i am. I hope you figure it all out, cus i sure can't

I guess youre a GOD fearing rather than a Jesus Loves Me christian???

i think it's normal to want to go back inside the closet because it's all you know for sometime and what you feel comfortable with. I went through the same thing but you come to realize that if people can't accept you then you dont need them but it can be a lonely place but being alone isn't a bad thing
just keep on

kotorkid95 Wrote:Crap, thats me. I don't wanna be gay, but i can't control it! Im a Christian, dangit! But im on this site? I don't know why, but i am. I hope you figure it all out, cus i sure can't

Are gays and Christians mutually exclusive?? Maybe i've missed something there...

Quote:i think it's normal to want to go back inside the closet because it's all you know for sometime and what you feel comfortable with. I went through the same thing but you come to realize that if people can't accept you then you dont need them but it can be a lonely place but being alone isn't a bad thing
just keep on

Your never alone theres always someone going through the same thing.

Quote:Crap, thats me. I don't wanna be gay, but i can't control it! Im a Christian, dangit! But im on this site? I don't know why, but i am. I hope you figure it all out, cus i sure can't

Your on the site because your gay
And your right you can't control it. Cos if it was controllable then most of us would have chosen to be straight. Being gay is sort of being in a different ethnic group. Homophobs might as well be racists too.

And the darker the world gets, the more I want to be gay.

Maybe you should own a rainbow coloured umbrella (or parasol, whichever is useful in Bangkok).???
Best wishes, Amigo.

princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe you should own a rainbow coloured umbrella (or parasol, whichever is useful in Bangkok).???
Best wishes, Amigo.

In Bangkok, neither would be of any use... the sun is too strong for any parasol to keep you cool, and the rain come down too hard for any umbrella to keep you dry. :biggrin:

Best to stay in the car.

That's why I REALLY need to replace my car sticker to my previous one... the one with the prism....

Will your wife accept that sticker?

princealbertofb Wrote:Will your wife accept that sticker?

I think she will.

She knows I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd. And that she doesn't mind.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)