Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to gay bars alone?
If I had the time I'd make plans to go with you so you can see , it's easy to have fun alone ...
Don't be afraid , just bring your nice style, a tablet or smart phone (for games , topics , videos), a non alcoholic beverage cocktail list...

Enjoy..
I don't do it often , but you'll be fine if you do it this way

Well, keep your safety in mind when getting drunk and leaving.

My boyfriend was raped twice leaving a bar when he was alone and drunk off his ass...

I used to go out alone sometimes in my 20s. I knew I looked young and I had this crazy fear that (especially older) people would try to prey on me so I would purposefully emanate vibes of !STAY AWAY! (even though I didn't really want everyone to), which probably just meant I looked angry. Yeah, I had issues :p

Despite that, I did make some friends and dated a few times. I think I had the fear-of-rejection thing too, so waiting for people to approach me was always a comfortable space.

If I could go back and tell my younger self one thing it would be to be way more friendly and approachable. Compliments and come-ons are so easy to parry if you want to and you might miss so many possibly friendships...

Still, going out alone is not for everyone. You may spend the whole night by yourself and that's not fun for most people. I'd say try to at least look like you're enjoying the music and try to project some level of confidence vs. desperation. You might make a game out of studying the people around you too. If you continue to go out, you may figure out who to avoid Smile

I want visit gay bar too

But Im too shy

What kind of bar should i choose

And I dont drink beer

I like drinking in bars

What kind of bar should i choose

Voice Pozzy is cool