Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grip...
Enigma Wrote:I think that this may be the method whereby the palm of the hand is OVER the penis not under it. Like holding your hand in front of your face palm outwards. Probably wrong though.

I believe that is the case... not the most comfortable grip IMO!

I always do it with my left hand with the 2 fingers and the thumb. I cant do it with my right hand. It just doesnt seem right, and people find that wired dont know why?

CAL Wrote:I always do it with my left hand with the 2 fingers and the thumb. I cant do it with my right hand. It just doesnt seem right, and people find that wired dont know why?

Are you typically left or right handed? I'm a lefty and don't like the feeling of right handed bishop bashing

Oh my Lord! All these good looking guys use their hands to masturbate?

<--covers his eyes!Cool

Im right handed, but extreamly left sided!

I use a tight grip.. Sometimes too tight as I kinda have a bruise which hurts a bit LOL :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:I use a tight grip.. Sometimes too tight as I kinda have a bruise which hurts a bit LOL :confused:

Lol i've done that before

saltybeanz Wrote:I use a tight grip.. Sometimes too tight as I kinda have a bruise which hurts a bit LOL :confused:

ardus Wrote:Lol i've done that before

lol... strong right hands! :tongue: (or left)

I'm too innocent to.... bah who am I kidding! :biggrin:
I usually chop and change hands and technique too come to think about it.

Sometimes I use a loose grip with just the fingers, sometimes whole hand etc. Left hand felt weird the first time I tried it and didn't do much but it's all good now! :biggrin:

I'll try and explain what I meant ...

I'm right-handed, so take your right-hand and fan out the fingers.

Now, ball up your right-hand into a fist.

Then take your thumb from where it's sitting (i.e. FROM where it's covering the pointer and middle fingers) and bring it to the left-hand side of the knuckle of your pointer finger.

If you're confused by this, then if you were to turn your hand 90 degrees to the RIGHT, you'd be making a hand that looked like you were holding a joystick that had a fire button on the top, and you were going to press the fire button with your thumb.

That last bit was just an aside.

Now, rotate the knuckle of your pointer finger (you won't be able to do it without moving your whole hand) in little circles ...

... just keep doing that on the UNDERSIDE of the head of your penis, and you'll soon see why it works ...

... or I'll give you your money back !!

LOL.

Sorry it's so hard to describe, but that's the only way I EVER do it.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!