Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess I should officially introduce myself.
Hi, I've been a member for a month or so now, and I havent formally introduced myself yet. My name is Daniel, 22 years old and recently come to terms with being gay. It just feels...so right....anyways; I am currently in the Air Force, and hate it, but I try to think optimistically about it because I only have a year and a half left. Thanks everyone for being so welcoming on the forums. Its a breath of fresh air. Also, happy Turkey day. bawk
We've already talked, but welcome to the forum, Dan!
When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
really i could have sworn i have welcome you before but i guess not Confusedmile:

anyway welcome Daniel :biggrin:
What Timmy said ... maybe we all had the same hallucination.
Welcome to the forums then lol Air Force huh? Cool
Welcome (officially then) to GaySpeak Dan. Hope you manage to finish your stint in the Air Force with no collateral damage.
welcome to GS Smile
also i love your avatar
welcome dude, or just a hello, how are you doing ^_^ seeing as you've been here a while
LMAO, you hate the air force? It can't be that bad, you a active, NG, or reserve?
Welcome to the most awesome gay site everConfusedmile:.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess you could say I'm a new person ;) Cinestry 11 819 10-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Cinestry
  Hello.. I guess? LexoB 12 565 03-18-2015, 03:40 PM
Last Post: AsianG
  guess im a newbie* *hate that word! mark222 16 857 08-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Last Post: matty7
  Wow, Introduce my self! wishamster53 15 772 08-18-2014, 04:37 PM
Last Post: EvenOlderButWiser
  Extras Coordinator - great chance to introduce self/meet new people! Arachel8 0 376 07-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Arachel8