Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilt/Disgust after Sex
Sounds like it was for the better. Now here's hoping you will find the perfect person of your dreams. Then the sex will be stellar!

Some of your emotional state is caused by what your hormones are doing to your body, as well as what happens during sex.

But your feelings are more of an emotional attachment. You want something more than what he's willing to give or do, hence the "dirty" feeling afterwards.

Apparently you are not an "open" person. You want someone all of your own, and dont want to share.
You arent comfortable with what you are doing because you know you are not getting out of it what you want, only what he wants.

Are you only doing this to please HIM?
Are you doing this because you are afraid of being alone?

Theres an underlying reason you feel this way, otherwise you would already be used to it and not even notice it. But the more you "do it", the more this feeling will eat at you.

You have to search inside yourself to find out why you are feeling like this, and then you can go on from there.

If you are anything like me (cause I felt that way before), you are a monogamous person. You dont want to share, you dont want anything "open", you want someone all to yourself.

You have to decide whats better for you. Feeling better, without the sex, putting your mind at ease.
Or just keeping on drudging through this ordeal because you think you have to, and keep feeling this way?

Its a part of growing up.

I had a fuckbuddy once. We had a lot of fun together. We went places, did things, and sometimes, if we were both in the mood, we had sex. But both of us talked about it before anything happened. Im not that kind of person, but it just fit in that point in my life. Actually, we had more fun running around than ever having sex.

If your friend would listen, sit him down and talk to him about it. It might just be that you need to say something out loud to someone about this in order to feel better. Only you know for sure.

When I was a lot younger and first started having sexual relations after the deed was done I would feel guilty, embarrassed, ashamed and I couldn't even bare to look or talk to that person and still to this day im unsure as to why that was occurring.
But it happened and went on for a good 2 or 3 years until I reached a stage in my life where sex became something other than an issue, it got to the stage where I doing "hook ups" etc and I believe that's what snapped me out of the problem that was occurring and realized that sex is just sex and nothing more depending on the person.
Have you considered getting counselling to try and help rectify this issues?