Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Advice on anal masturbation with vibrator!
I'm a 23 year old virgin boy discovering my gay side. I lived in a very conservative country where I don't have knowledge of sex toys or masturbation. Sometimes I finger my tight ass with one finger. I haven't been successful yet with two fingers but I'm slowly getting better. I am in the U.S now and I need advice on which vibrator to buy for my ass!! Like I said I'm inexperienced and I need help on this issue. So please give me some advice?

Okay, came on a little strong there. Welcome to gay speak. If you are looking to start enjoying anal masturbation, i suggest using lots and lots of lube and start small. There really isn't a vibratory or dildo that is made for any one, it's not like they are custom. Do a little research online and find one that looks good to you. After I have found one that I like, i usually read the reviews on it, and if it has good enough reviews i buy it online or see if my local store has one. Also, if you live in an area and are luck enough to have a non creepy adult store, the staff can be very helpful in recommending different toys and lubricants, and the ladies at my store are always professional

Lol. I think that you should find a guy instead of a vibrator... I'm bttm and I prefer a real dick! I played with vibrator sometimes but just because the other guy wanted to haha so well that's my advice lol

Just experiment with different vibrators and see which one you prefer.
An eye for an eye

You might be surprised with what can fit. Be careful with vibrators. You need one that has a wide base or a flange on the base. You don't want to visit an emergency room with a sex toy lost inside of you. Its fun but you have to be careful, use some lube, if it burns more lube.

Use non porous toys that can be cleaned, clean before and after play with mild anti bacterial soap.

^that's the same advice as I was gonna say..

I've just seen waaay to many Emergency Room shows ;D

But yeah, definitely get one that has a base or a stopper at the end.

You can get prostate vibrators instead of a standard vibrator that you might see.

It seems like to want to "expand" your "horizons"... lol

In that case, definitely start off small, and use lots of lube!

Buy an anal starter kit, and maybe a douching device to learn how to clean yourself before intimacy.

Browse www.adameve.com

They are a good reputable site, with everything you need, and have discrete shipping.

Or click here for a direct link to check out their anal sex training kits...

Good Luck!
Mooning

Feel free to be creative. When I was 13, I fell in love with the handle of a hairbrush. I liked it better than my finger. Whatever gives you a lift and puts a spring in your step will help. Eventually you will find Mr. Right and all your doubts will be gone.

Welcome to America. Have a good time.

John

AbelD Wrote:Lol. I think that you should find a guy instead of a vibrator... I'm bttm and I prefer a real dick! I played with vibrator sometimes but just because the other guy wanted to haha so well that's my advice lol

I'm also more interested in being a bottom but right now i dont have a boyfriend and I dont want to rush things so i'm looking for a good vibrator for myself Sad Any specific suggestions?