Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half pissed!
very responsible!

Never had drugs...

got drunk plenty of times tho.. most embarrassing thing I do is usually text and leave drunken voicemails on peoples phones... or puke!

puking is worst lol

Dan1089 Wrote:Wow POT?!Are you advocating for drugs?

Not exactly advocating but if one is going to alter their natural state of mind and body and had multiple choices then I would definitely chose cannabis.

As I said, I survived Hep C but not doing that great after the treatment... I do know what alcohol does to the body and mind = it does amaze me that the stuff is legal.

The first thing I was told to do was stop ALL alcohol by my Hep C doc. I told him I usually only had a beer or two per week. He said STOP ALL ALCOHOL!

I asked him about other substances such as coffee, meats, sweets, and pot. He clearly said all were fine in moderation. More than one doc told me a little pot was NO problem!

Hell, even in this conservative country (USA), there are a number of states that recognize medical marijuana! Marijuana has been used for centuries to treat certain medical issues successfully.

One thing I learned about anything you put into your body is the more processed it is the worse it is for you.
Quote:Vodka is one of the world's most popular distilled beverages. It is a clear liquid containing water and ethanol purified by distillation from a fermented substance such as potatoes, grain or sugar beet molasses, and an insignificant amount of other substances: impurities and possibly flavourings.
pretty far from the lovely potato Bouncer

Can't stand beer, it's very unpleasant! That being said, I've never been drunk, and don't intend to. I'll just stick to the tea and coffee, even though it does stain your teeth. I have good toothpaste, though, so i don't worry! Tongue And boy_toy_08, you sound like a VERY interesting person! lol

452 Wrote:Can't stand beer, it's very unpleasant!

You're not the only one!!

But I drink pretty much everything else apart from beer!

Haha. Not a fan of alcohol, really, but coffee.... lol I love coffee. I'm drinking it right now. Long time no see, by the way.

I used to hate beer...but now I find nothing so thirst-quenching! Especially when it still has its fizz!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:I used to hate beer...but now I find nothing so thirst-quenching! Especially when it still has its fizz!
Oh? You've just punctured an illusion. I have to own up to knowing NOTHING about this subject from first hand (or mouth) experience. I was under the impression that "beer" isn't fizzy ... obviously shows how little I know.

452 Wrote:Long time no see, by the way.

Indeed! *just thought of another question for your thread!

marshlander Wrote:Oh? You've just punctured an illusion. I have to own up to knowing NOTHING about this subject from first hand (or mouth) experience. I was under the impression that "beer" isn't fizzy ... obviously shows how little I know.

I'm surprised you didn't know that!!! :confused: :confused: