Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having sex with condom
Hi guys

How do you feel if after 4 years of relationship your partner still requires you to wear condom during sex ?
What will you do ?

Stay safe, right?
I bid NO Trump!

I wouldnt stop using condom till I see my and my partner's test result.

How would I feel? I'd feel like we both are smart men who love each other and want to look out for each other's safety.

I'm sorry, but safe sex doesn't have a time limit.

respect his wishes...you're putting your dick up a bacteria and germ factory, wouldn't you like to know that you weren't doing to get an dick infection if you break the skin on your dick?

Good but the things is even though he saw my test result he still want to use condom because he want always safe sex between us whereas I trust him and I don't sleep around what can I do ?

Deephiance
You are right but at the same time it good to feel his skin especially after 4 years trust relationship
What can I do

As per your he-wants-sweaty-sex-I-don't thread - talk to your boyfriend. Tell him how you feel. See the results and go from there.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I wouldn't get it, frankly. If you are in a monogamous relationship, and neither has any STDs from previous partners, I don't see a reason to still wear a condom after that much time.

Sex without a condom is always much better than with it.

You only need to wear it with partners you don't trust, or if you're a hypochondriac. I don't get some people's overt concern with it, honestly. Everything within reason.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

You accept his choice? This is a decision about one's personal health. It's not something you pressure someone into because you want it to feel "skin on skin" or whatever.

Hell, for all you know he has a once-a-month nookie session with a telephone pole and is trying to protect you.