Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He is avoiding me..!
But when we love something so much ,we must fight for it no ? We were so happy together and I want to bring back that happiness back to our life.. ! Need a chance to show him how much I care for him..!

mmenace39 Wrote:But when we love something so much ,we must fight for it no ? We were so happy together and I want to bring back that happiness back to our life.. ! Need a chance to show him how much I care for him..!

Nope. No you don't. That's what stalkers say.

Let him make his own decisions. If his interests coincide with yours, then hooray! If not, then be an adult and move on.

SolemnBoy Wrote:This thread could use a kinder tone. Sure, it was a big mistake, and I hate emotional manipulation as much as everyone else probably do but give the guy a break.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Some of us older guys empathise with the 'victim' as this has happened to us in the past.

Being manipulated never feels good, and it is my opinion it shouldn't be forgiven because manipulation is not just an 'ooops, what did I do' thing, it is a pattern that is part of ones nature.

This is an example of why you never....EVER...play with another person's emotions.

The trust has gone and ther4e is no salvaging a relationships that ends due to manipulation., it's just the way it is.

I was on the receiving end in a situation just like yours. And he didn't get it just like you don't. Wake up! You can't hurt someone to get his attention and call it love! That's sick immature behavior. What would it be next time? What would you be willing to say next time to tie him more to yourself? Would you make him jealous? Make him afraid about your health? You intentionally hurt him, he left. The best thing he could have done. Learn and never do that again.

mmenace39 Wrote:But when we love something so much ,we must fight for it no ? We were so happy together and I want to bring back that happiness back to our life.. ! Need a chance to show him how much I care for him..!

I'm sorry you obviously were not happy with the relationship, you turned to telling him you wanted it over.

Its over. You won. Get over it, move on, go find someone else to torture or whatever it is you do with your mind games.

This fella ain't going to fall for it.

You blew it Mary.

mmenace39 Wrote:Yeah what I did is utter nonsense and I do admit it.. ! I m just burning in that guilty feeling..! What I want now is him back in my life... ! I begged for that.. but he didn't show any mercy .. ! Thought you guys could help me out.. sigh...

If he won't respond, you have the option to let him go. There are no magic words to repair a relationship that has dissolved. He has provided you a kind of mercy: he hasn't been stringing you along with the hope of getting back together, which in most cases is more cruel than radio silence.

if the other guy was on GS asking for advice about what to do , then i imagine most people here would be telling him to move on ~

i would , anyway ...

OK there are others things I want to mention here.. even when he was with me he regularly appeared in dating sites, used to tell me his fantacies about other guys .. in the mean time he tried to meet up with the guy I had a crush on before.. ! Told him all those philosophies he once told me to get close.. he used to lie for simple things.. had a secret phone connection which he kept away from me and I accidently found it out one day... ! I never complained of anything .. but I just wanted him to be with him.. just coz he was my first real love.. !

I just can't imagine what would posess you to say what you did if you didn't mean it at all.
I'm not trying to be mean but unfortunately it looks like he's moved on and you'll just have to learn from your mistake and move on too.

Hi!

I agree with posts above me, you need to move on, if he was interested in you 100% he would've tried to work things out between you too. But it's clear. So, don't waste your time and energy thinking about it, just go out meet other guys and in a few months you'll say what the hell was I thinking Big Grin

Good Luck!