So far we have raised 40% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health and Fitness Brainwave!!!!
Smurls - I thankyou for your hard work, but i shall ignore your finding as i proclaim innocence and saintliness!!!!!!!!

ahehehe

Mx
Maxi Wrote:Smurls - I thankyou for your hard work, but i shall ignore your finding as i proclaim innocence and saintliness!!!!!!!!

ahehehe

Mx

Well you would, wouldn't you Wink
Now for me to play real detective and track down those that beg to differ Wink
Diablotin Smurlos
[SIZE=2]The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse to the trap gets the cheese[/SIZE]
Some people are like slinkys - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs! Diablotin
Ganz ohne Drogen geht es nicht, es wird immer so sein.
Und Jesus sah das genauso, denn aus Wasser machte er Wein Wink
How very VERY random this thread has become :biggrin:
~Michael

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Muscle - It is much muchos more fun the randomer it becomes, after all where would one be everyone stayed on topic *all-knowing-look*

Smurls - Of course i would, i disagree with most people (within reason, okay not always!) it puts the spice in life wahey!!!!!!!!! And go track, after buying a dance mat

OH OH OH did you see what i just did, i brought the subject back round.....Muscle, be proud!!!!

You can thank me later

Mx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love my partner but our mental health issues are straining our relationship. SFGuy85 11 871 10-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Last Post: SFGuy85
  I need advice badly. Boyfriend wants to break up because of his health problems. Anonymous 15 1,235 03-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Evan88
  General Health Question about the Flu Bowyn Aerrow 26 976 02-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Pix
  Fitness to teach should I declare my past ? mrk2010 11 817 04-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Last Post: DerJack
  Bettering my emotional health musicman2229 5 743 12-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Bowyn Aerrow