Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello..... From the Closet Corner
Hello!

My name is Ethan. I'm not out and 23 years old. I've known I was gay since junior high and never really felt the need to come out, plus the school and job I did have would not have allowed me to. Today I still don't feel like I need to come out, but I did download that app we all hate to love... Grindr. While on there I started chatting with a guy and you could tell it was different. We met and have been hanging out for over a year now. It's been fun and amazing, but it has my brain running wild! Mostly in good ways, but also in some not so good ways. Anyway, I joined to talked to other gay guys and also to seek advice about some of the things I go through. While I am very inexperienced in all ways of the term; I will try my best to offer friendship, advice, and support to all of you!

Thanks for reading,

Ethan Smile

P.S. I hope you thought of Adele when reading the title... If you got it, you will get my sense of humor!

Hi Ethan, welcome to gayspeak Smile

Hello! Its nick, I was wondering if you would stay in this forum where nothing really happens
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Aquarius Wrote:Hi Ethan, welcome to gayspeak Smile

Thank you for the welcome!

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Hello! Its nick, I was wondering if you would stay in this forum where nothing really happens

Nick,

I will post on other forums, but I figured my first one about me would fit better in the Introduce Yourself forum. Which forum seems to be the best?

ClosetCase Wrote:Nick,

I will post on other forums, but I figured my first one about me would fit better in the Introduce Yourself forum. Which forum seems to be the best?

"Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened" Go check hellos lyrics again xD
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:"Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened" Go check hellos lyrics again xD

Good one! Sorry I missed that Sad

Hey there, welcome to GS.

Like you, I'm 23 and I've never felt the need to come out. I'm me, and people can like or bugger off. ^^

Feathers Wrote:Hey there, welcome to GS.

Like you, I'm 23 and I've never felt the need to come out. I'm me, and people can like or bugger off. ^^

Agreed! Great to know I'm not alone!

Well not coming out can in some cases make it tricky to have a relationship with someone. Otherwise, your business is your business.

Now that being said I don't go around telling everyone. Friends & Family for the most part. I figure I would worry about the rest when I meet the right person and things actually get serious.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!