Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I'm new here, need advice
I was raised by my mom and am now renting a room in her house I am twenty years old. My first gay experience happened yesterday when she wasn't home or so I thought, she walked in on it, we haven't talked since. What should I do?

I'm never big on confrontations so I just say pretend like it never happened,she'll bring it up eventually.Why are you renting at your own mom's place?Sorry it had to come out this way.

as said above, just act normally until it comes up. when it does, just explain to her how you feel and that you're gay and leave the rest to her.

its not going to be easy if she doesn't understand, but all you can do is be true to yourself.

good luck.

and welcome to the forum!

thanks for the advice, my butt really hurts today. lol.

relax! let it be for a bit ... she might not want to talk about it .. if she hasn't screamed or thrown you out she might want to just ignore it ... it's her choice ... my mother has known for years now and we just don't talk about it and that's fine ... I'm at peace that she knows and I don't have to pretend.