Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Kentucky
Hey guys I am a 26 year old partnered gay male hailing from the backwoods of Kentucky and I guess I'm the stereotypical country boy you'd imagine me to be. I've been browsing the forums for the past few days and decided to join. I am looking for conversation and like minded friends.

welcome to gay speak

Hi welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Welcome and ask away...

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

hi stretch = are you tall by any chance ? i wanna start a thread about peoples nick names,,,i should really do that one day ,,, welcome anyway

No. Stretch is a nickname my parents gave me when I was a kid. I had an over active imagination and always made up tall tales. "Stretching" the truth.

Hello, Stretch, and Welcome to GaySpeak. You have found out what good this forum brings to like minded people. People who are ready to listen, ask questions, laugh, post funny jokes and word games, ask for advice and give it. I'd love to hear a bit more about how your partnership started, how you met, where you met, and how soon you decided to become partnered. I take it you live together, then? How did your families accept it? Etc... Well, I'm just a curious old bod, ha, and generally interested in people.
Confusedmile:
take care

Welcome! Wavey

Hello StretchWelcome