Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]Had oral with my gay friend yesterday even though I'm straight, what now?
I consider myself straight, I gotta admit I was a bit curious before this experience but now I didn't really like it and I feel really bad about it.

Basically I was out with my friends drinking and we got really drunk, so one of my friend came to sleep to my place. (He's gay)

So I was so drunk I thought I'd give it a try and told him to go down on me, and he did..
He was doing it for like 20 seconds when I told him to stop cause I didn't enjoy it and I felt REALLY bad about doing this. We went to sleep then.

We woke up the next morning and I just let him out without talking. Then I texted him and asked him politely to forget that this had ever happened and don't talk to anyone about this please.
He said it's okay he feels a bit embarrassed about this too and he won't talk about it.

That was a relief, but I'm still really worried that he tells someone , cause we hang out together like every weekend and I don't want anyone to find out about this, cause it's really embarrassing for me.

We meet on Saturday next, it will be weird I guess but we agreed not to talk about it so I guess it will be fine after all..

However I can't get over it that I let him do this as I love women.
What would you do in a situation like this? As gay men what do you think, what is going through his mind? Will he keep his word and not tell it to our other friends?

(BTW I have nothing against gay people, I'm just not one of them)

Thanks!

Oh, he'll boast about it, how he got your gay cherry, you'll be a plaque on his wall forevermore. Not.

He'll probably be great about it and keep quiet and try and forget how much he likes it....

And hey, a bj is a bj, I wouldn't mind some girl doing it to me.

In fact, I get a turn on from watching girls giving head.

So you tried it and you didn't like it. Put it behind you. That's also what you should tell others if they end up finding out and asking you about it. You know who you are and you shouldn't let other people get to you.

What would you do in a situation like this? As gay men what do you think, what is going through his mind? Will he keep his word and not tell it to our other friends?

I wouldn't get in to a situation like this.

I think you could have handled the situation better - still, you'd had a few, it happens. Don't beat yourself up about it.

He may keep his word, he may not. Depends if you piss him off and he's the kind to fight fire with fire.

Just shows how true saying is:

"The only difference between a gay man and a strait man is several pints!"

It depends on how good friends you are. You were both drunk and that lowers your inhibitions so I would not take it as a sign that you were gay. If I were good friends with you the friendship would matter more than the stupid indiscretion (that applies to arguments that you have had as friendship has a longer memory than the last argument). The same goes for not telling anyone, over time it may become a private joke. Friendship is based on many things and we all have done stupid and extremely embarrassing things with our friends. Don't let one incident define your friendship. Your friend may also feel embarrassed for what happened.

Thanks for all the replies!

Well I think we're good friends, and to be honest he is a nice guy. He's mostly nice to everyone, not the type who's talking about people behind their backs,etc..

Once you go gay you never go back...

Wait not, that is not the saying... Hmm.

So you got drunk and did something stupid.... If I had a dollar for ever time I got drunk and did something stupid I would be a millionaire.

You do need to talk to your friend, get whatever off your chest or else this is going to sit there like a huge elephant and erode what friendship you have.

Firstly, If I had a dollar for every time I did something stupid with or without drinks I'd be a billionaire.

But on topic, So you tried it and didn't like it. So what. Lots of people who are curious try. Aside from some awkwardness with your friend in the future, this is nothing to worry about. I actually commend you for giving it a try and finding out first hand it's just not you. (Granted trying while DRUNK isn't the best way but still)

If he truly is your friend, he'll keep his mouth shut. I assume he values your freindship more then a half-finished sexual encounter. (Also getting a blow job is nothing. Had you got fucked in the ass THEN you'd have something to worry about him bragging about ^_^; )

Personally I wouldn't just leave it like that.
Considering it was after a night with alcohol being involved do you think either of you might feel guilty for taking advantage of the situation (you as an excuse to experiment consequence free, him to have a bit of fun at your expense)?
Will it be awkward next time you go out drinking and someone stays the night?

I think its always best to talk through things, you don't want any misunderstandings.

I'm coming from this from the other perspective. I'm gay but I did have a night were I slept with a female friend of mine.

I discussed it with her a couple of days later, I said that I appreciated the time with her and the opportunity to have the experience, but that it really wasn't for me and I had no intention of doing anything like that again. So I wanted to make sure that there was no awkwardness or any issues arising from what we did.

I found this helped a lot because while she didn't say so at the time I think she was feeling a bit worried that maybe she had done something wrong and that I didn't like it because it was with her. Making sure that she knew that it was because I was gay and I was done experimenting made her feel better.
We are still friends and we joke about it in private sometimes because hey it happened, and it was a learning experience that we shared together.