Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Just Curious
Evening Guys, I'm new to this site and I thought I'd take the chance to introduce myself.

As I write this at 3:21 AM, forgive me if I'm a bit delusional, LOL.

So, I'm a Whitey, 16, I'm in my year 11 of school and I like my family and friends. Oh, and I also like football.

So, my first gay experience was a few days ago with my best mate.

Him and I were hanging out together overnight and I was staying at his house. We were just hanging out as mates and were laying in his bed watching the telly. When we got tired he turned off the TV... Now, I've always liked him a little bit, but I always thought it just came from being best mates... anyways, we were laying down talking for a little while about life and he put his head on his palm kinda propped up looking at me as we were talking. After talking to me for about fifteen minutes he just leaned in and kissed me. Of course I was a bit startled but I didn't seem to be mad or disgusted. I felt kind of relieved and happy, but I didn't show it. After that I asked him if he thought I was queer, he just said that it only matters what I think. After that he turned out the light and asked me if he could touch me. (Not in a perverted way). I just said okay (still a bit shocked). He touched my face and just brushed my chest. We didn't have sex or anything, but we did get down to our underwear. Anyways, to make a long story short, we just cuddled and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning on the outside of him spooning him. I really liked waking up to him. And, I think I love him.

So, just a little bit about me and why I'm here. Smile

Welcome dude Wavey
You had a very PERFECT start , don;t waste it Tongue
Try it again and see what happens Wink
If it goes the same way : CONGRATZ you fell in love :X

mihai Wrote:Welcome dude Wavey
You had a very PERFECT start , don;t waste it Tongue
Try it again and see what happens Wink
If it goes the same way : CONGRATZ you fell in love :X

Thanks mate. I really like him, and I'm glad that he shares the same feelings as me.

First off, welcome to gayspeak Xyxwave Secondly, your first gay experience seemed really cute. You're starting out on a great. As mihai said, it's perfect. Wishing you the best of luck.

Welcome to Gayspeak Trevor. What a beautiful story and what and amazing friendship you have, treasure it and you will happiness for a long time Smile

dfiant Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak Whitey. What a beautiful story and what and amazing friendship you have, treasure it and you will happiness for a long time Smile

Thanks mate. My name is actually Trevor, lol. But anyways, thanks for the encouragement Smile

myapple Wrote:First off, welcome to gayspeak Xyxwave Secondly, your first gay experience seemed really cute. You're starting out on a great. As mihai said, it's perfect. Wishing you the best of luck.

Thanks! :biggrin: Wink

Trevor Wrote:Thanks mate. My name is actually Trevor, lol. But anyways, thanks for the encouragement Smile
Sorry, was all flustered reading your love story and misread the beginning of you post...my bad Sad

dfiant Wrote:Sorry, was all flustered reading your love story and misread the beginning of you post...my bad Sad

Nothing to get worked up about mate. Smile Just wanted to make sure everyone knew me.

Hello Trevor welcome.
I am so glad that your experience was such a lovely story.
Welcome