Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Just Curious
OMG *melts* how sweet

Trevor Wrote:Cheers to all of you! I just asked him out and he said yes. *IN LOVE* Rolleyes

That's sweet. Confusedmile:

That's very awesome Trevor! Congrats and again best of luck!!

Hello Trevor and Welcome to GaySpeak... Your story is indeed how things should happen and should be. More and more this will happen as society accepts that it's just part of human nature and sexuality. I'm very happy for you that you started out so well, so romantically and that your best friend responded to your request to go out positively. The way it happened is very much a reminder for me of the film Beautiful Thing (or the play), have you seen it?

Bear in mind, however that you are both very young and as you grow older and wish to pursue your lives and start looking for jobs to do, life will throw some difficult decisions for you to grapple. But for the moment, bask in the joys of love. To keep it all going, remember that a relationship is work on both of your parts; at some point, if anything requires decisions, make sure you discuss it well between you.

Have you thought about how you are going to announce (or not announce) this to your respective families? Do you have any fear that they won't understand or not accept it?
Wishing you lots of happiness,
Bighug
PA

Hi Trevor,

welcome to the forum Smile
That was very nice story and I LOVE how your friend responded to your first question.

congratulation on your first date Smile

Just let me say, be careful with your name, pictures or address when you talk about sensitive things on the internet. The word spreads fast and not everyone may be so understanding at your school.

Good luck! Smile

Enjoy your first date, have fun, but take things slow. The feelings you're more than likely having is a "crush", which by the way can be extremely powerful. Love develops once you get past all that and you really discover each other, your likes and dislikes, and the things you have in common. Hope everything will fall into place for you; again, go slow and keep your eyes wide open....

Now isn't that lovely. I'm so jealous. :p

Your experience is very much alike with a scene from "Beautiful Thing" Smile Hi Trevor!

Trevor Wrote:Cheers to all of you! I just asked him out and he said yes. *IN LOVE* Rolleyes

Well done Trevor, I'm so happy for you...what a great story Smile