Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone Im Back...
Im back... I miss everyone here. I know that some of you wondering why I am not posting anymore. Honestly I’ve been hospitalized for 1 month and 23 days or so. Well... Luckily Im still alive Smile . After the last posted that I made it here I decided to go out, walk for awhile and refresh my mind. I sat down on a bench park near at my house then suddenly a sharp thing hit me at my back. Well after that I dont know what happen anymore. Someone saw what happen but it happened so fast and they didnt recognize the guy who tried to kill me. Oh well... Im still thankful that Im still alive. Now Im back in my house and start a new life for the second time. Anyway, need to cook some food, Im starving. Laters everyone.... I miss you all...

Oh wow...I am so sorry to hear that. It must have been scary for you to have been hospitalized for so long. Are you doing OK now?

Glad to have you back in one piece Bighug

Yup im good, however still feel weak. Thanks East Wink

So, you think it is random, and not a "friend"?

good to see you back
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hopefully you survived... welcome back Bighug

Glad to hear that you are on the mend and welcome back. Smile

Welcome back, buddy. No masturbation while recovering, ok?

Well, that's....out of nowhere. Glad you're OK!

Lex

Thanks everyone... Though not really sure who was it. This past few days I’ve been talking to my lawyer along with the person who saw everything. Well... its in the investigation process right now, hopefully it will be clear everything. The scary part is I have recieved a letter last 2 weeks ago sayin that “you are lucky, your still alive”... So I’ve decided to moved out and live with my friends house. If its a friend I dont know why they should do that. I didnt do anything for them to do that. The only thing I know is I have a lot of death threat from some of my ex boyfriend ’s relatives when he pass away. But I dont want to judge them. I know how hard for them to lost someone they really love and I understand them. They blamed me why my ex boyfriend killed his self because I didnt gave him a chance. Which they also know that he cheated on me and and he even beat me. They know how much I love him, but Im also a human who gets tired on a situation like that. Im not telling this just to get a sympathy for you guys. I just want to share, because this is just my outlet or place where I can express everything that I want to tell or feel. Anyway, thanks everyone for your concern. I’ll be back and going stay again once everything will be on the right track.

Cheers everyone and have a great day or evenin to all of you!!!