Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homophobia
This is a message to the mates of all those young men who create a fake profile for the purpose of trolling and in an attempt to prove to their mates that they are not gay:

Your mate is gay and he probably fancies you!

Here is the proof:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

My advice to the (gay) mate is to delete your fake profile and create a real one where instead of forever talking about bum sex and penises King Kong would be proud of you can talk about the things that really matter (Star Trek, Doctor Who and the fact that your boss is a twat).

Yes --- if you think about it logically, it does make sense. Someone who is bisexual and suppresses their homosexual feelings is still going to ALWAYS BE THINKING ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY BECAUSE HE'S CONSTANTLY REMINDED BECAUSE HE SECRETLY LIKES MEN.

An average straight person probably doesn't think about gay people unless it's shoved in their face or they have gay friends. Basically, they're like "Who cares?".

So the former group is going to be reinforcing their hatred on a daily basis while the actually straight people are going to care less. Obviously there are exceptions, and maybe this isn't even the rule, but it does make sense.

It also makes me think... We've done wonders in making homosexuality more acceptable... it's at a level of "Oh, that's a little weird, but okay", but I think that as bisexuality begins to become more accepted, we might find levels of homophobia decreasing as well.

There is probably a lot of bisexual men and women who choose to be 'straight' to make life easy for themselves.

I'm sure it makes sense. I don't know if it exists evidences though.
Why today (except in a kind of religious fanatism), homosexuality being accepted, there are still some who have problems with the fact that others could be gay?...they're afraid to have "bad" attractions..

I often say when I'm faced to that kind of guy when they say "err..I don't approach gays, I dont want them to have sex with me" :
-"would you be afraid if an ugly girl (or a girl who you're not attracted to) comes to talk to you? Because, it's completly the same, except that the ugly girl, you're sure you're not attracted to whereas, this handsome boy...you don't really know"

Oh hell, I have ALWAYS known that gay haters are nothing more than closeted queers hiding from themselves!!!

The louder they yell "faggot", the more they bash some gay kid, the more they say they despise homo's.....is the more that they are fooling themselves into believing that they are "normal" or "straight". Sad and pathetic.

Now for some Dr. Who.......

I'm a gay man and I constantly think about gay men, does that make me a homophobe?

LOL :biggrin:

^^

The formula is a gay man who hates what he is so much that he goes deep into denial (or possibly think most people are the same but "moral" people resist the temptation) and lashes out at others who represent what he despises about himself. If he's at peace with it it then he doesn't lash out.

Oh OK - I was worried I was thinking too much about gay men.... :tongue:

Do you guys think Orson Scott Card (author of Ender's Game) is gay based on his very open hatred of homosexuals?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm a gay man and I constantly think about gay men, does that make me a homophobe?

LOL :biggrin:

Yes.
You will be stoned to death on public place by the gayspeaker community. Asthanos