Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long Should Sex Take
Wham! Bam Thank you Ma'am?????? No thanks!!!! :eek:

At least half an hour!

I agree with Slipknotrlzz. Under six minutes, seriously?

The actual average time for males is 3-6 minutes, but that's why foreplay, and some pacing, is important.

I guess it depends on many factors:

If you're a whore, and it's a planned quicky and you're fucking in a club/bar bathroom, or having sex with a prostitute, I guess you would want it to be less than 6 minutes as to not get caught by someone else.

If it's with a person you love or care about I would think you should last for way longer than just 6 minutes! AT LEAST 15 to 30 minutes! For me personally, at least 30 minutes, and up to a couple of hours! That's ideal for me.

Possibly, it can depend on if you're a bottom or a top. If you're a bottom, and he knows what he's doing; how to hit your A-spot just right, you might cum faster than usual. But, in less than 6 minutes?! That still seems way too quick!

If you're a top, it might depend on how tight or loose the bottom you're fucking is compared to the size your dick! If it's really tight, and/or they know how to ride just right, I guess you could cum faster than usual, but again, in less than 6 minutes?! That don't seem right!

Maybe if it's been a REALLY long time since you had last ejaculated, I guess it could occur prematurely the next time you try to!

You seem to have an ongoing ejaculation problem where you ejaculate way too quickly! I would suggest that you make an appointment to see your doctor. There might be something more serious going on with you! An underlying health issue with your prostate or testicles, possibly!

Good luck with that!

When i have a masturbation i can usually get it done and dusted by the time it takes to get out of bed go for a wee in the toilet wash me hands and return to bed... Now when it comes to sex... Only thing i can say is... It takes twice the time from the middle to the end as it would beginning to end or alternatively the question "how long is a piece of string!" comes to mind

Kindest regards

zeon x

An enjoyable sexual experience should last for at least thirty minutes.

Then again, it does depend upon the circumstances of the situation.

I have had thirty minutes of pure foreplay before the penetration even began, and it was extremely enjoyable before the actual sex began.

i cant even imagine having sex for less than 20 min , i mean sex for only 6 min !!? it's more like jerking off than having sex ! lol :biggrin:

about an hour
but my friends like for me to last a few hours
-____-
I've made love alll night before. T
he actual sex was about 2 hours per orgasm
about 3 or 4 orgasms.

The other day I was having great 69 sex with an Asian, and about 20 minutes in he came but we continued for another 20 - all sticky. We showered and started again and I was hard the whole time while he sucked me, but I just couldn't cum for some reason Cry I enjoyed it and he didn't mind - but damn!