Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until the big O happens?
Camfer Wrote:You think you're horny at 19, but you might be surprised how horny you will be at 29!

Can't wait to find out...since being 24 is waaaay better than being 19 was, I'm optimistic...

There are simply too many variables.

Let's get into specifics, using me as an example. Let's say I'm average-to-me horny, and have sex (solo or otherwise), and have an average-to-me orgasm. When can I start working on my next one? Immediately. If I decide I want another round, I can start on it even before the afterglow has fully set in. That might mean getting into a new position, restarting the making out process, what have you. And if I just want another orgasm, I'll probably get there in 20-30 minutes.

However, that orgasm will almost certainly not be "big". It will be draining (in a sheer physical way) but there won't be anywhere near as much cum, and it will likely ooze out rather than shoot out. If I want a bigger orgasm, I'll just delay it. Keep having sex, but hold back on the orgasm. Edge as much as I can. The more I do that, the bigger (and "fuller") the second orgasm will be. If I keep it up for an hour, it will probably be as big as the first one, or perhaps even bigger.

Now, all that is if I immediately start on the next one. If I don't, on average, it takes me about a day to get back to "average-for-me" horny again, and have a comparable orgasm. Again, if I want a bigger one, I can extend it, edge some moee, have more sex. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for, and what HE's in the mood for, and what our schedules look like. One guy wanted as big an orgasm as I could possibly manage, so I edged off for a week. (Not continuously, obviously - just when I could. Smile ) Then, when we got together, he brought me off first - the orgasm felt like I could've shot through the wall. It was extremely long, and spectacularly messy. Smile As a bonus, I was still horny enough to have sex again immedaitely afterwards.

Lex

When I was in my early 20's, I could cum and stay hard afterward and have a second orgasam without a "break". After the second orgasam, it would take me ~10 mi Utes and I would be ready to go again. Alas, those days are over lol.
Now days, if I do try to go again, it takes me about 15-20 minutes to "get it up", but to be completely honest we don't often try to "go again" now days, we are usually just ready to shower, eat a snack, and binge-watch Netflix until we pass out lol. Wink
~Beaux

verysimple Wrote:Haha, okay so say for my age which is 19.. I know that guys at that age reach their sexual climax which means.. We're horny like 24/7! Lol But I wanted to know the approximate ACCURATE estimation of how long??

there is no answer to this question. men aren't machines. not only is every guy different, same guy is different at different times.

the only way to know is having a lot of sexual experience with a particular guy, and even then at best you have an educated guess.

One way to have repeated orgasms is not to ejaculate. This can be achieved by this method. Just as you feel you are about to explode, press firmly on the spot midway between the perineum and the anus. You will experience the orgasm but not ejeculate. After a few minutes you'll be ready to start again. You can do this almost an infinite amount of times until you just get tired.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

MikeW Wrote:I'm not sure we're really understanding your question. It might help us help you if we knew WHY you wanted to know this. As is, your question doesn't make a lot of sense, TBH.

i'm not sure i even understand what he means by ''big orgasm''? is there a ''little orgasm''? in my experience an orgasm is an orgasm, it is an all-or-nothing event. there's no ''little'' orgasms or ''big'' orgasms. some orgasms feel better than some others but that is dependent on how turned on you are and stimulation, not passage of time. or does he mean the amount of ejaculate? or what exactly...?

CaptainAwesome Wrote:Within minutes? That's a rare thing, on average many guys experience longer refraction periods.

Refractory*

Don't know why I'm not able to edit my original post.

Beaux Wrote:When I was in my early 20's, I could cum and stay hard afterward and have a second orgasam without a "break". After the second orgasam, it would take me ~10 mi Utes and I would be ready to go again. Alas, those days are over lol.
~Beaux

You too? :biggrin:

For me it depends on the stimulus; if I'm REALLY turned on I can go again no probs without a break.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

meridannight Wrote:i'm not sure i even understand what he means by ''big orgasm''? is there a ''little orgasm''? in my experience an orgasm is an orgasm, it is an all-or-nothing event. there's no ''little'' orgasms or ''big'' orgasms. some orgasms feel better than some others but that is dependent on how turned on you are and stimulation, not passage of time. or does he mean the amount of ejaculate? or what exactly...?

LOL!! Well in my opinion there is an "Orgasm" and a "Halfgasm" An orgasm is the full pleasurable satisfying one. A halfgasm is the body draining, tiring one with little to not much cum ! Lol and I was talking about the big O

Idk what's so complicated about my thread!

verysimple Wrote:...there is an "Orgasm" and a "Halfgasm" .... Idk what's so complicated about my thread!
I think maybe we need video? Or a group web cam chat and you can show us what ur on about, VS.