Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many pairs of jeans do you have got?
For a lot of people, to wear is very important and about me i've got near 30 pairs of Levi's 501 jeans... That is my favorite. But you, how many do you have got its? Specially Levi's or others... What are those?

2 pairs, and they'll be replaced soon. Hard to get effective use out of denim in parkour and paintball- plus I've been wearing jeans for so long that they're getting a bit boring. Both Wranglers.

5 or 6 I think.

I got about 7, and they're all different. I got a pair of regular old traditional ones, a pair of tight faded ones, a pair with a print of a Japanese Koi fish on it, a pair of brown ones, a pair of black ones, a pair with holes in it, and a pair of comfortably snug ones that end just below the knees (they're actually women's jeans, but I love em).

They're all random Japanese brands that I can't even remember.

I have between 30 and 40. I have jeans for work, etc. Also, my weight fluctuates constantly. I have waist sizes from 29 to 34. I know, it's crazy.

3 pair and only 3 pair

jeffrey Wrote:I have between 30 and 40. I have jeans for work, etc. Also, my weight fluctuates constantly. I have waist sizes from 29 to 34. I know, it's crazy.

To me it isn't "crasy" but fun... I've got only 27 exactly, and in fact they're with the same size and alls with a different color...it's like you jeffrey, we can wear one different a day!

I have only one... but I don´t know where the Jeans is :confused:
I wear only Cargos and I have a black Cargo for funerals, weddings and official events like the 1000 Birthday of my mother-in-law Cool

2, one black one blue, both unbranded. not comfortable in something that squeezes your balls so I don't wear them often.

I prefer cotton pants, something like

[Image: 339MPNTR_charcoal.jpg]

Own about 4 pair of them

None.:redface:

I where cargo trousers.Cool
Black mainly;but i do have a army camo pair too.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so