Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you train?
is there a machine for working on your belly? :tongue::biggrin:

Unfortunately I never do any of that :frown:
I went to the gym for a summer oooh about 5 years ago Roflmao
And then I took up swimming for a few months just before winter got here and then it was too cold brrrr. So shall start that again in spring as there was a noticeable difference! Love swimming and it's a v.good workout. 3 times a week for a couple of hours Confusedmile:

I don't do gyms though... I don't have the 'fit' gene haha. I mean, I'm not fat or anything, just not very good at physical sports and such. Unless its ten pin bowling but that's not very sporty like hah

Pocket :-

There are a few yeah - the Roman Chair is one (but it's not all that amazing) ... ab-roller is another ... but you're best combining abdominal work with cardio, and at that, it's better to blast your abs from all sides, so top, bottom and obliques (so you'd best be using something for some form of crunches AND something for the sides) ...

I'm sure Michael will have a view on this (if he reads this) Confusedmile:.

Smurlos :-

Bless you !!!!! You're adorable as you are babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Smurlos Wrote:I don't do gyms though... I don't have the 'fit' gene haha. I mean, I'm not fat or anything, just not very good at physical sports and such. Unless its ten pin bowling but that's not very sporty like hah

Same here!
I can't run. It makes me feel like I'm coming apart... :eek:

I can do arm things. They're only part of me in shape. Ten Pin Bowling I fucking ROCK at. I so want a job at our bowling alley.

#remembers to print off a CV#

Wilem Wrote:Same here!
I can't run. It makes me feel like I'm coming apart... :eek:

I can do arm things. They're only part of me in shape. Ten Pin Bowling I fucking ROCK at. I so want a job at our bowling alley.

#remembers to print off a CV#

Haha, we've had a lot of gay staff through our doors in the time I've been there, it's quite cool. Our bowl is on a leisure park so after work you can go on a p!ss up too hehe! Bowling is the best thing since sliced bread :biggrin:

I can't run for sh!t either, out of breath within 5 mins. Winter is worse, I get seasonal asthma or something... doc gave me this white pump thing about 6 years ago but have never used it hehe. I used to ride my bike to school 45 mins every day for 6 years so I've got really strong bulked up calf muscles but thats about it haha

Smurlos Wrote:Haha, we've had a lot of gay staff through our doors in the time I've been there, it's quite cool. Our bowl is on a leisure park so after work you can go on a p!ss up too hehe! Bowling is the best thing since sliced bread :biggrin:
Damn right.
And ours has a gay guy working there!
But our place is pretty much in the industrial district... Laugh1

Smurlos Wrote:I can't run for sh!t either, out of breath within 5 mins. Winter is worse, I get seasonal asthma or something... doc gave me this white pump thing about 6 years ago but have never used it hehe. I used to ride my bike to school 45 mins every day for 6 years so I've got really strong bulked up calf muscles but thats about it haha
Yer I have tree trunk legs thanks to a childhood full of trampolining... And I was supposed to get asthma stuff! But we turned it down or sumat... I can't remember why :confused:

Wilem Wrote:Damn right.
And ours has a gay guy working there!
But our place is pretty much in the industrial district... Laugh1

Haha cool Confusedmile: At one point we had 2 gay girls, 3 gay guys and 2 bi guys and 1 bi girl working all in one work force... the xmas party was funny. For a laugh we split ourselves over the two sofas in our bar of "hetero" and "homo" haha. And it was literally a 50/50 divide! Quite funny really Confusedmile:

Wilem Wrote:Yer I have tree trunk legs thanks to a childhood full of trampolining... And I was supposed to get asthma stuff! But we turned it down or sumat... I can't remember why :confused:

Haha tree trunk legs. Just an odd mental image there. Probably turned it down coz doctors talk b0ll0x now haha. Seriously, I went there with my problem when I was 13 and he told my parents I smoke. I was like "Mum, I don't smoke" - hand on my heart, never touched one and never will in my life. And luckilly she believed me but I had to keep arguing with him and then he said I had this seasonal asthma thing. But if my mum didn't trust me he could've caused so much [email=cr@p]cr@p[/email] at home!! Very unprofessional!

Would suprise people to know im quite muscly for a skinny guy, mainly because I sneakily used to do a lot of working out, then I worked out I was the only person who cared.

Would I bother again? answer would propably be no, due to time constraints Smile

But i used to do an hour a day or so!

My teenage metabolism keeps me in shape. :tongue:

I do no sport and eat nothing but crap.

Yet im thin as.:biggrin:

Well i use to weightlift alot when i was like 15-16 but then stopped because i could never get any gains. I just became more defined and cut, so have stopped wieghtlifting and im now 18 iv made gains from no where and weight 12 stone here is a picture of me few weeks ago
[Image: myspace1.jpg]