Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you train?
Altar_Ego Wrote:My teenage metabolism keeps me in shape. :tongue:

I do no sport and eat nothing but crap.

Yet im thin as.:biggrin:

:biggrin: prettymuch sums me up too.

however, due to some qualifications for being able to graduate..... I'm in a weight-lifting class (yep, I'm that desperate to get this out of the way), so my regimen goes a bit like this:

Mon and Wed: weights. I do upper-body and my butt mostly (because that's about the biggest thing aside from my mouth)

Tues and Thurs: I go to the yoga room and beat the crap out of a punching bag to let out some frustration.... oh, and it's probably cardio work too by the way I go at it :tongue:

Friday: I mess around with hula-hoops. So far I can get a whopping 13 going at once without dropping any... :biggrin: and after about 20 minutes of doing it, I realized how much it actually works your abs... ow...

Sat and Sun: I sit on my lazy butt and play videogames. Or type on this forum! Or talk to some friends whom I know through the online world.

Yep. And as soon as this class is over, I'm going to bet you that I'm going to turn my Saturday/Sunday routine into my everyday routine. All my friends are going to laugh when my motabolism dies, because I've never weighed over 100 lbs in my life (54 kilos, I think)

Go to Football Training Tuesday and Thursday Evenings. Go to gym on Wednesdays after School and Saturdays Mornings. And Watch Melbourne Play in the Football at Telstra Dome on Weekends when at home, keeps me eyes fit and makes me lose me voice!

3 times a week weights, 2 times a week cardio. I got fed up of being slim and am on a mission to build :-)

i've been super lazy this past week or two but i try and go to the gym at least 4 times a week. it also depends on how much i've been eating too but ya gotta find a balance that works for you. i've always been really underweight cuz of my ridiculously low appetite so i have to devote a lot of effort to maintain my weight.

Closet, do you smoke???

Never Rolleyes

closet coffee guy Wrote:i've always been really underweight cuz of my ridiculously low appetite so i have to devote a lot of effort to maintain my weight.

Have you ever tried eating just because it is a rather pleasurable thing to do?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Have you ever tried eating just because it is a rather pleasurable thing to do?

I am interested to see what closet coffee guy's response to this will be as, for me, food has never been a source of pleasure, more a functional necessity - I eat to live, and lately I eat to grow...I don't eat because I inherently enjoy eating.

Seraph Wrote:I got fed up of being slim and am on a mission to build :-)

This is the exact reason I started working out! Ideally want to put on about 50lb lean mass... though will be quite hard but certainly don't want to even think about the juice route!

Seraph Wrote:I am interested to see what closet coffee guy's response to this will be as, for me, food has never been a source of pleasure, more a functional necessity - I eat to live, and lately I eat to grow...I don't eat because I inherently enjoy eating.

x2!

I'm what is known as a hard-gainer. Fast metabolism and burn a lot of calories through the day through work/gym etc so need to eat Eat EAT! I try and get in approx 3500-4000cals/day and still find it hard to increase my weight. Girls get very jealous of me!! lol.
This means by the evening I don't even want to think about food! I eat 5-6 times a day and each meal is about 600-700cals on average. It's pretty hard going to cram everything in.