Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop pissing people off?
It's so typical of you to just go ahead and make a thread like this... AAAUUURGHHHHH you're pissing me off!!

Try not saying or writing anything for at time. Listening can be very productive and, after a time, those you pissed off, may have forgotten they were. With any luck some few of those who pissed off will stay that way and you'll have done a good deed as they are the ones everyone pisses off and, therefore, are completely expendable.

Buy them a piece of cake! Wink

I swear they would love it and ++ what Mr.VidasParalelas said

Smile :biggrin: with that glimmering eyes if you can do it.

Nothing wrong with expressing how you feel artyboy, we get you are gong through a diificult time in your life, and we will help you if we can Smile Do not be afraid to express yourself.

I used to have that problem.

Until I started using a gem of wisdom. Shut your fucking mouth.

Honestly it works. IF you are silent, people don't get pissed.

Cuddly Wrote:Whining about whining is also whining. Whineception.

Me or you? :tongue:

The problem is that everyone in my life has different expectations (and/or demands) and usually, in order to make one person happy, I end up pissing off 3 others.
So I guess it comes down to deciding who you really don't want to piss off and stop worrying about all the others.

Adam Wrote:The problem is that everyone in my life has different expectations (and/or demands) and usually, in order to make one person happy, I end up pissing off 3 others.
So I guess it comes down to deciding who you really don't want to piss off and stop worrying about all the others.

Thanks that's really good point you got there mate.