Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you make someone to admit he's gay?
A few years ago I met a guy at the university and I had a crush on him. When I asked him out and told him I liked him, he said he wasn't into "these things" and that he was "straight". However, everything he does, the way he speaks and his manners indicate he's gay. I can't post pictures yet, otherwise I would show you what I'm talking about. Even his clothing is gay. Ever since I'm trying to find a way to get to his pants.
I'm sure if I could make him admit he was gay, I would be able to get him out on a date. Any ideas how to do that?
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

Leave him alone. He'll admit it when he'll be ready. Also there's the possibility he doesn't even like you. I definitely wouldn't be attracted to someone who's trying to force me to admit something.

Mirroring edwards comment.
and personally I would try and say im not gay to someone I didnt want to hurt but want to let down easy.

I was going to write more or less what Edward has written but he got there before me. You say your objective is to get in to his pants, well, maybe he doesn't want you to so, leave the guy alone.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I think the best way would be to put him on a medieval stretching machine. It probably wouldn't win you any points in the 'OMG, I gotta have this guy' attraction department, but you may get the truth as you see it out of this guy.

Otherwise, as everyone else has said, he's probably just not that in to you.

Why do you want 'out' someone by force? If he's gay, let him out when he's ready. If he's not gay, let him be. If he's not gay but you 'expose' him as gay, you will ruin his name and his life.

Effeminate doesn't necessarily indicate a person is gay. Clothing style doesn't determine sex orientation.

And why on earth do you want to post someone else photo without the person's permission? Especially within this manner. You're interfering his privacy.

I'm sorry but there are so many wrongs here. Way too creepy. Sorry.

I'm not asking him to tell the world, I'm asking him to admit it to himself.

Never mind, there was some development on that since this afternoon and for this reason I'm not very much in the mood to give you a detailed answer on the things you said.
I saw him in the street with his siblings. Later he PMed me on Facebook and I was surprised because he never did that before. He said he was flattered that I like him but he didn't like me and that his brother did like me. But his brother is a mountain of muscles and I'm not into that type of men. So I unfriended him and that's it.
End of story, end of this topic.

This is my luck - always to like those who don't feel the same. I guess it's time to accept I'll always be alone. May be I should stop looking for guys I like and start looking for guys that like me. Not that it would make things easier.
home is where root is.

So yeah...I was always attracted to flamboyant fem guys who were submissive...so I can't explain how I ended up with a guy who's 6'4", muscular, very masculine and dominant who arrests people for a living...but OMFG, it's working for me.

...sometimes wee need to think about expanding our worldview...

It just won't work with masculine guys. I can't get turned on by that and I can't be passive.
home is where root is.

rado84 Wrote:This is my luck - always to like those who don't feel the same. I guess it's time to accept I'll always be alone. May be I should stop looking for guys I like and start looking for guys that like me. Not that it would make things easier.

Well, you've learnt a good lesson. Don't ever try to out a guy (even to himself) if he doesn't want to be outed.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams