Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you met your partner!
gilhooly Wrote:Pure luck. I looked at a guy getting on an elevator on my first day at a new job. His brown eyes caught my attention. The door closed. About 12 hours later after we had sex five times. I asked what he noticed about me. He said he was looking at my green eyes as the door closed. Forty five years later I still love his brown eyes. he still loves my green eyes.

I like having eyes!!!!!!!!!

Having eyes defiantly helps

..I didn't know ex's applied.. well..

I met 'fuckface #1' through mutual friends. We had a similar circle of friends so we
knew of each other.

Then 'fuckface #2' I met at a party, then he added me on FB and we got to talking.
He used to live further and would drive to his friend place which was 40mns away
from me. So he invited me to a house party and the rest was history.

..and that's pretty much it D:

kidchameleon Wrote:Eventually it got to the point where it was happening pretty much every day I was working, and he'd even wait beside the building for me to go for a cigarette break.
Very brave of you. It'd have scared the hell out of me if someone waited for my breaks everyday.

RDM Wrote:Very brave of you. It'd have scared the hell out of me if someone waited for my breaks everyday.

It sounds creepier than it was the way I explained it xD He didn't just turn up out of nowhere when I went on a break, when he came in to talk to me he'd ask me when I was going on one, or try to get me sneak off for one while he was free. My manager didn't like the fact that he was "loitering" by the reception desk all the time, so when she was doing the rounds he'd just go wait round the corner while I asked for a break. He worked nearby, so I guess he just thought visiting me on his breaks was more fun than... whatever alternatives he had xD

He was pretty cool back then. I remember I was asked to move some furniture by my manager one day, and after sitting and mocking my "attempts" for a while, he ended up moving it all for me. I was managing perfectly fine but I thought the gesture was nice.

Pity the nice gestures didn't last Laugh

I'm still looking Smile

Blind date off an internet dating site.

The date was so-so and he smoked which is my pet hate :-|

We had dinner and small talk, then parted with all the usual pleasantries but knowing we're not going to see each other again.

Celebrated our 8th year together in May, and have lived together for the past 7 and half years.

Funny how things turn out.

I still hate him smoking, and tell him whenever I get the opportunity Big Grin

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:I still hate him smoking, and tell him whenever I get the opportunity Big Grin

ObW
X

Obviously I don't know him, but I have a feeling I know exactly what his pet hate is.

Pengy

Alex Wrote:In my cereals and I just gobbled him up... I believe it was coco puff Smile

Oh really? Now let me correct that. Did you really met him in your cereal or you threw up your cereal at him? And no it wasn't coco puff it was ewww flakes but you were so sorry... so cute I fell in love with you that very instant Smile After cleaning you up and call you a taxi home of course Smile Baby that was 8 years ago already... WOW Smile

megumidesu Wrote:we met in a bar in tokyo

Such a beautiful story, I'm actually crying Meg.

Oh this hormones...

I hate being prego.

We met at a gay community center, she flirted with me relentlessly for months (according to her...and everyone else, I was CLUELESS). Then we became friends... until Halloween when we went out with a couple other friends and she ended up seducing me. We were engaged two months later (I know it sounds crazy but we just knew it was right), married after 10 months, and celebrating our one year anniversary this month. I feel so blessed to have found the love of my life.