Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am an asian, hope to get some advice from asian too.
Hi guys

First of out i would like to said my english is not good enough, asian teaching is so fuck up especially in malaysia. FYI

Stories started half years ago, i got introduce a male friend from another friend, at the first i pay no attention on him, since he is a male and i am a straight male.

After a few hang-out i realize he is gay, i am 26 this years and he is 22 he is cute looking and soft. We become a good friend and chatting thru whatapps almost everyday, he didnt not realize that i know he was a gay, he is a straight acting guy.

Till a day another guy had argument with him and thru conversation they admitted, he is gay and he personally message me telling me he is gays. I feel alright since i know it in the beginning. I feel nothing cause i knew that in the earlier, but recently i start to miss him and i just wanna to see him, i know i had fall for him, but i still like girls, i guess i in Bi categories now.

Advice needed.

He is currently with his new BF, and i dont know what to do.

Should i just leave him alone or i should do something about it.

Open to all kind of advice's

Hi. I'm not Asian.

Smile

If he has a boyfriend then you may need to leave him alone.

You can try to stay his friend, but that might be difficult for you if you are starting to have feelings for him.

I suggest keeping things very easy and friendly until you are more clear about your own sexuality. He seems very clear about his sexuality.

Continue to be his friend or leave him alone, but I do not think you should interfere between him and his boyfriend.

If he is with his boyfriend let him be happy.
You should not interfere in his relationship.