Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it. I came out to my first family member
I just came out to my first family member few minutes ago. I just want to share this great feeling with everyone.

My cousin who is living in Europe sent me a facebook message asked if I am gay.
My body was freeze. ( I was like how did she know? if she could sniff something then so do my other family members ). I was very scared ( one of the first thing I did was facebook PA to ask what I should do ). I came out to many friends but when it come to my family, it is just very different.
She is probably the closet person in my whole family to me even more than my brother. I was going to lie to her at first but then I was like "fuck it". I sent her a lengthy facebook message explain my feeling. Honest word by word. And for the record I am not really gay btw Big Grin
I just feel great Smile

Congratz guy. I havent come out to any one in my family yet. Ive come out to five of my friends just last week. Im so happy they all accept me.Confusedmile:

Congrats! I came out over a couple years ago. It didn't go so well. However, I was glad to come out even though it wasn't that great.

well done i came out a long time ago, so just take baby steps and everything will work out fine hopefully.

Family is the hardest. Way to go dude! If you feel good, you know it was the right time.

Congrats!! I bet it felt amazing. I came out to my sis a few weeks ago and she was so cool about it. Its just awesome when things go right Big Grin

I'm really happy for you Big Grin

Congrats mate Big Grin thats awesome news Big Grin wish i could do the same soon :$
really wish they could accept me any my amazing new BF :$

Congratulations to you, hope you can always happy!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Congrats PP!! Once the process starts, it will get easier as you go Wink All the best to you!

Gratz, it feels great when you no longer have to keep it a secret from someone in your family!