Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did wrong, or did I?!?!
About five years ago I hooked up with a boy who claimed he was 18, afterwards he called me and said he had a confession to make, he was only 17! He was perfect from head to toe! I broke the law, but he was HOT!!! After that he wanted me to be his boyfriend and introduce me to his parents and I said, NO WAY!!! I had a great experience with an adorable young under age boy and it was so much fun, I just feel so bad he was broken hearted. It was the only moral thing to do, I guess...

Depends what country you're in, but I believe sexual majority in the UK is 16, so I don't think technically you did wrong, as you say. Except I don't know where the law stood about that majority for gay sex 5 years ago. Honestly, though, he shouldn't have lied about his age in the first place. That set a fouled basis for any relationship to happen. I'm glad the sex was good, he probably enjoyed the experience too...

states and even counties have different laws, in san antonio texas 17 is the age of concent

just go with the flow cause if you don't, you might miss something all along.

Hey, dude, of course you did wrong by rejecting him. That is if you actually had feelings for him. But then, first, it's probably not against the law since he was willing and, second, it would probably have worked out very nice you you'd got together.... :]

well, he's just 1 year away to be of right age, right? can't you wait instead?

The Virgin Wrote:well, he's just 1 year away to be of right age, right? can't you wait instead?

That's what I was thinking.
Stephanie

exactly, if he's worth the wait, 1 year is definitely not bad at all

It depends on the age of consent laws. You didn't do anything wrong if the age of consent is 16-17 in your area. My first partner was 16 and a half at the time I entered a relationship with him and I wasn't guilty about being with him at all.

Your probably fine since the chances of 17 being over the age of consent in your state is pretty good. But if he was under that age, then obviously yes you technically did do something wrong, and it could have gotten you into a lot of shit.

You can't really blame the kid, since you are the responsible adult that should be the one fact-checking before having him suck you. Tongue

You're fine though. Tongue