Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to have a sex buddy?
Right I meet someone the offer and we have clicked but he lives miles away from me, so we have planed to meet half way in a travelodge. I'm 25 and his 19. I'm submisive type in bed and hes dominate type. I always thought I was going to find an older guy like this, but there you go.

What I'm asking is it wrong to just meet a guy and have sex with them?

Anonymous Wrote:Right I meet someone the offer and we have clicked but he lives miles away from me, so we have planed to meet half way in a travelodge. I'm 25 and his 19. I'm submisive type in bed and hes dominate type. I always thought I was going to find an older guy like this, but there you go.

I was ment to say 'the other day' not the offer

I don't think that's wrong If you really like him Smile
I personally won't do that because I'm very romantic but I don't see anything wrong with sex as long as it's safe

Anonymous Wrote:Right I meet someone the offer and we have clicked but he lives miles away from me, so we have planed to meet half way in a travelodge. I'm 25 and his 19. I'm submisive type in bed and hes dominate type. I always thought I was going to find an older guy like this, but there you go.

Macaroni Wrote:I don't think that's wrong If you really like him Smile
I personally won't do that because I'm very romantic but I don't see anything wrong with sex as long as it's safe

Thing is me and this lad are getting very romantic, we keep saying how we are going to cuddle up and that.

I love casual sex and have had quite a few sex buddies in my life but having not met him yet...I think it is better to meet in a non sexual situation first and then if you are feeling cool with it you can go to the next level. Meeting in a hotel might make it difficult to say no if that is how you feel. I realize that online chemistry can be real but face to face is the bottom line and should be the bottom line. I would also suggest meeting in a busy public place for your safety.

Not really unless you have a boyfriend and its not an open relationship :/ But youre fine lol

Anonymous Wrote:What I'm asking is it wrong to just meet a guy and have sex with them?

So long as neither of you have boyfriends then the only people who could get hurt are the willing participants. I don't see how it could be wrong. Whether it is wise, however, is an entirely different question.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

As you explained the situation I see nothing wrong. However, I would strongly endorse East's suggestion that you meet in a public place first. Safe sex always if you decide to take it to the bedroom and you are under no obligation to do anything you don't want to - even if he's the one paying for the room. If possible you might want to let a friend know where you'll be or even arrange for the friend to phone you at a designated time. Most of the time such precautions prove completely unnecessary, but occasionally it proves useful to have backup.

No, if you both are ok with it and want to, then go for it.

I think it's totally okay, I mean, just play it by ear, both of you. If you wanna cuddle, then cudle, if you wanna fuck, then fuck. You can always end it if you don't like it or it could grow into a relationship. :]