Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like white guys
I have a fetish toward white guy with blue eyes, blond or light color hair. However, it 's a fetish and nothing more. I may want to have sex with them because of their skin color, but to love them, I need much more than that.

I think Black guys are HOT!!

i'm asian and i've always dreamt of wanting to have a relationship with a non-Asian foreigner, be it white or black and none of my friends seems to get bothered because it boils down to one thing, preferences. we have our sets of preferences. for instance, here in the Philippines, almost all gays/bi's love the small, cutie-cutie type asian guys, but i'm not into it, though i'm not against it either. white/black men with big builts and are way taller than me are my type. and i don't think race should be an issue cause it's not. as what one said, to each is own. so don't worry, you're ok.

having said that, have you found or dated a white guy since? from what i've read over the internet, it's not common for white guys (and probably girls) to be attracted to the black race.

JtheYoungBear Wrote:I believe it is your choice to date who you want - regardless of race especially.

And with that said, my preference is for white, but honestly, I don't focus on one specific attraction. There is more to attraction that does it for me.
im the same as you i love mostly white boys but it really doesnt matterConfusedmile:

toomuch45 Wrote:im the same as you i love mostly white boys but it really doesnt matterConfusedmile:

how about asian? hehe

If you like white guys that´s just fine. We all have our likes and dislikes.....
Can´t help it.
Hope you find the guy you are looking for....