Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like white guys
I believe it is your choice to date who you want - regardless of race especially.

And with that said, my preference is for white, but honestly, I don't focus on one specific attraction. There is more to attraction that does it for me.

Do you agree there is nothing wrong with men wanting to be with men exclusively?

Then why are you drawing another artificial line in the sand? There is no 'race barrier' except the ones people build up in their mind. Unfortunately many are petty so they build lots of barriers.

My older brother fell in love with a black man who I respect and admire. "Bear" is his nickname, and he absolutely adored my brother. They lived together nearly 15 years, and Bear took care of my brother all the way until my brother passed on. My brother passed on in '96 from lymphoma and Bear was there all the way.

Bear is still part of my life, he has a new (white) partner, but I still consider him my brother, and still believe he is part of my family. I even except his new partner in life because by extension he is part of the family as well.

If Mom has a problem, remind her that not too long ago there were race riots and 'civil disobedience' to break down those artificial barriers. I don't know if she is old enough to recall them or not, of if she went to school during segregation.

These barriers that people draw do not really exist. If love is true and you both want each-other, then it is perfect and good.

Please don't let the outside world dictate your life for you.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Do you agree there is nothing wrong with men wanting to be with men exclusively?

Then why are you drawing another artificial line in the sand? There is no 'race barrier' except the ones people build up in their mind. Unfortunately many are petty so they build lots of barriers.

My older brother fell in love with a black man who I respect and admire. "Bear" is his nickname, and he absolutely adored my brother. They lived together nearly 15 years, and Bear took care of my brother all the way until my brother passed on. My brother passed on in '96 from lymphoma and Bear was there all the way.

Bear is still part of my life, he has a new (white) partner, but I still consider him my brother, and still believe he is part of my family. I even except (accept) his new partner in life because by extension he is part of the family as well.

If Mom has a problem, remind her that not too long ago there were race riots and 'civil disobedience' to break down those artificial barriers. I don't know if she is old enough to recall them or not, of if she went to school during segregation.

These barriers that people draw do not really exist. If love is true and you both want each-other, then it is perfect and good.

Please don't let the outside world dictate your life for you.

Bowyn, we are in the same case of losing a brother too early.... My belated condolences; My brother passed in 1994. But this is more to correct a little case of misspelling... ACCEPT not EXCEPT which are opposite notions, to my mind.
As for that last sentence, well, I guess we have to accept (not except Wink) a few of the rules that society imposes on us, through laws etc... otherwise we'd all need to live solitary lives on a desert island. But I get your drift, it's rather ignorance that we shouldn't let our lives be ruled by.

I only date my own race, The chinese pretty boys are my love, Also The love is colour blind, Why bother you? Just go ahead do your rihgt choice.

And i can understand you, Because my Brother still in closet, He is a gay that will go to africa next year, He even not brave enough to TALK IN THIS FORUM, trust me i saw he is in suffer for these years.But he finally realize how life inpormtent to be honst。

He like white/black guys, so What? Is that mean he is bad or unwanted in Aisa Society?

No, He still a nice guy that everyone wanna to make friends with。I wish you will find your ture love.

we all have wat we like and dislike thats wat makes us unique beauty is in the eye of the beholder

iv dated italian, dutch, hispanic and my friend from iraq and i dated on and off for about 6 months before he moved back to iraq... -race holds no borders that cant be crossed for love - Gloria Jones

I like everything. As lost as I find them handsome....and I like their personality, they are okay for me.

Geminight Wrote:CoolI have a confession/problem. I like white guys and the occasional hispanic but for the most part white. I don't know why but I've never been attracted to my own race n I have been on the receiving end of alot of controversy, hate, etc. from family and what friends I had. I've had many people tell me that since I'm gay I should definitely stick to my own race but i believe this to be a crock of shit. Besides most of the black guys around here show there ass more n a day than I ever will n my lifetime n i'm just not...down with that. my mom thinks that being gay i shouldn't be picky and i agree but shouldn't I want to do what makes me happy. i mean i'd date a black guy (if he had a job n stuff) but those rare n in great demand and the majority r straight. basically i would just like an outside opinion and really needed to get this off my chest. i mean is it that serious that i like white guys.Cool

Everybody looks the same underneath their skin, it doesn't matter what type of guys you're attracted to, even if it's solely based on a race other than your own. It's what's on the inside that counts!

Personally, I'm usually attracted to only guys with darker complexioned skin, it doesn't matter their ethnic origin, they could be Afro-centric, Asian, Latin, Arabian etc... Likewise, as with you, I couldn't tell you why, though. Since puberty, that's just the type of guys I've always been attracted to. I hold no bias to lighter complexioned skinned men, on any other basis, they're just not sexually appealing to me, like with females. It has nothing to do with being "picky", it's just what you prefer. Everybody has preferences in life, and there's nothing wrong with that!

Don't let other peoples' ignorance dictate your life, even if it's your own family! Sometimes, it's hard for families to accept your partner, especially, if they are of a race different from your or they're own. People don't like different, that's why they're pressuring you to stay the same, when it comes to dating guys of your own race. Don't take it personally! They have their own demons to conquer, and that's their problem, NOT yours! Do what you do, and they'll eventually come around to the idea of you dating white bois Confusedmile:

Best wishes!

Love has no color
love has no gender
love has no limmits