Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry that you have to read this.
Just kidding, I'm not sorry at all. I'm totally new, and I'm interested in finding like-minded people, or other pansexuals/panromantics who can empathize with my oh-so bleeding heart.

Seriously, though, hello to everyone who inhabits this part of the internet, and I hope to make friends with at least a handful of you guys. I'm not very 'flingish,' and I hope to run into someone that's as romantically inclined as myself.

You like video games? And food? I have a lot of that crap for anyone interested. Multi

Also, I'm single, very introverted, and I aspire to be an English major (changing over from Graphic Arts/Design).

Hello there!

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Hello there!

Hello! How are you today? Smile Coolmonk

Counting the red flag code words.....

Blank Wrote:Just kidding, I'm not sorry at all. I'm totally new, and I'm interested in finding like-minded people, or other pansexuals/panromantics who can empathize with my oh-so bleeding heart.

Seriously, though, hello to everyone who inhabits this part of the internet, and I hope to make friends with at least a handful of you guys. I'm not very 'flingish,' and I hope to run into someone that's as romantically inclined as myself.

You like video games? And food? I have a lot of that crap for anyone interested. Multi

Also, I'm single, very introverted, and I aspire to be an English major (changing over from Graphic Arts/Design).

[COLOR="Blue"]So you're a virgin huh?
Welcome to GS!!!!
Bring your sense of humor
and we will too.[/COLOR]

Nose-pick Nose-pick Nose-pick
Nose-pick Nose-pick
Nose-pick

Virge Wrote:Counting the red flag code words.....

[COLOR="Blue"]So you're a virgin huh?
Welcome to GS!!!!
Bring your sense of humor
and we will too.[/COLOR]

Nose-pick Nose-pick Nose-pick
Nose-pick Nose-pick
Nose-pick

Excuse me...? I don't understand why I'm being targeted already.

Since you're a n00bie here, your first 50 posts are going to run through the moderators. It's a hassle to being with but it cuts out lots of bots and trolls......... Hang in there and post a lot in a hurry.

Virge Wrote:Since you're a n00bie here, your first 50 posts are going to run through the moderators. It's a hassle to being with but it cuts out lots of bots and trolls......... Hang in there and post a lot in a hurry.

Forget it. I already don't feel welcome, anyway. Since I'm such a red-flagging, pansexual virgin. Enjoy your day.

Blank Wrote:Forget it. I already don't feel welcome, anyway. Since I'm such a red-flagging, pansexual virgin. Enjoy your day.

The point being....... Feel free to talk about anything in here... We've heard it all. No insult intended. It's just the way things are. Nothing to be bothered about.

Blank Wrote:Forget it. I already don't feel welcome, anyway. Since I'm such a red-flagging, pansexual virgin. Enjoy your day.

Wait what is he serious?

Hey man welcome to the forum