Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saved a life today!
Miles Wrote:What about all the bacteria on your body and on every surface

YOU CAN'T SAVE 'EM ALL =O

Shut the fuck up, you know what I mean. ,_,

Vigilias Wrote:Don't get to excited though, I just gently pulled a Daddy-Long-Legs from a spiders web and sent him on his way.Spider

All life is created equal, so well done.

Oh wow.. compared to you guys I'm a serial killer. I kill every single spider I see. Flies too. And if I know there's a mosquito in my room, I'll search until I've found and killed it.

My ex is even worse. He haaates spiders and insects. Whenever there was a spider somewhere, he'd ask me to kill it in the most terrible way possible (press a book on it just not hard enough to really kill it at once. (I didn't)), and he'd say "you deserve that for being creepy." I'm not even kidding.

Sebastian Wrote:I saved a spider from drowning in my shower today c: since I cried because a lil fly died on my shower I will never allow another living being die in my presence.

That's a good awesome attitude to have. But man, sometimes you just can't stop death. I work on an ambulance, and im around it all the time. Its great when you can help, but sometimes there is nothing you can do about it.

So you are the Nature Paramedic! Smile

Good for you I guess?

When I was 4-years-old I found a large spider in the barn that seemed so huge and terrifying to me so I ran to Granny to kill it. She explained how spiders were good pest control and somehow I got it into my head that the spider SHOULD eat bugs so I went out catching crickets and grasshoppers to throw into its web. In my little girl brain I saw it as being excited as it jumped around (I'd later find out as an adult that's part of how spiders make sure something is caught in their web and where exactly it is) and I got to like feeding the spider...after awhile I got the impression it was thinking, "Enough already!" So I quit.

I was thinking of the spider the whole time. It was years later when I thought to feel bad for the bugs I threw into the web and that guilt stayed with me for a long time. :frown:

Evan Wrote:Oh wow.. compared to you guys I'm a serial killer. I kill every single spider I see. Flies too. And if I know there's a mosquito in my room, I'll search until I've found and killed it.

My ex is even worse. He haaates spiders and insects. Whenever there was a spider somewhere, he'd ask me to kill it in the most terrible way possible (press a book on it just not hard enough to really kill it at once. (I didn't)), and he'd say "you deserve that for being creepy." I'm not even kidding.

You might like seeing this:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/20...fraid.html

Oh vigilias, there evil, daddy long legs with there freaky long leg, they never know what direction there going, they just move by smacking there body into things to propell themselves in any direction, that is there life, that and scaring innocent people

poor spider, probably spent the whole morning designing its web, sitting in silence with its billion trillion eyes, then you come along, ruin its dinner. How would u like it

If it was a moth, I'd say well done sir, but you did bad Sad

Evan Wrote:My ex is even worse. He haaates spiders and insects. Whenever there was a spider somewhere, he'd ask me to kill it in the most terrible way possible (press a book on it just not hard enough to really kill it at once. (I didn't)), and he'd say "you deserve that for being creepy." I'm not even kidding.

You will both go to Spider Heaven where they will exact a terrible vengeance on you both!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

if it has six legs, u best believe that I can squish it with my shoe. but if it has 8 legs, u best believe that my eeby jeebies run away from that monster.