Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think my best friends wife is on to me
Ok so I havent come out yet, which is fine by me I'm a very private person anyway and Im not in a relationship with my pal he's happily married with children. But I think his wife is on to me, Ive been able to fool everyone else but she seems suspicious of me, I think she knows what I am. My none of my friends or family seem to suspect anything and Ive lived a pretty macho type lifestyle. To describe my self a bit, I spent 5 years in the Army and I saw combat in Iraq while serving as a line medic with a scout platoon, I collect guns, I love westerns, I drive and old pick-up truck, listen country music ( the old stuff like Webb Pierce and Don Gibson not the stuff pop-country crap), I only drink straight whiskey, and Im a die-hard republican. I think I project a very heterosexual image, but I dont really talk about women much and the girlfriends I have had have always been a bit boyish, cute girls that were straight ( I think ) but they were sporty and had pixie cuts. But I know she's suspicious and Im not sure what to do? She keeps pestering me about not having a girlfriend and she says I need to get out more. Should I confront her or she I just say fuck it, she can think what she wants, coming out is not an option.

Ive already covered most of this in another thread can I delete this thread?

You can delete it yourself after you posted 50 posts I think. But check under edited at the bottom of the Thread?

Hm maybe describing yourself in a very detailed manner on gay forum is not the best thing to do if you think someone is onto you for being gay.

I guess I wonder why you keep posting this ultra-macho bio of yourself? Who are you trying to convince that you can't come out because you're too good-old-boy macho to be gay?

IDK. I know an out gay guy who's a top level (up through the ranks) police official. Former SWAT. A very tough, take-no-prisoners attitude. Collects guns and drives a Ford 150. Not sure what he drinks, but I know he listens to Johnny Cash and his idea of a romantic date is a night at the shooting range.

He's also married to a guy and doesn't give a fuck who knows it.

You seem to think that your lifestyle sets you apart. But you know, not all of us are delicate fem flowers who work as wedding planners lol.

IDK what I'm getting at, except that I feel vaguely insulted by your assumption that you're the only masculine gay guy around.

Move to a liberal area and maybe you will not be so afraid.

My logic, never admit to anything. At worst they can suspect, but so long as YOU never let the cat outta the bag they will never be sure! Wink
And if ever you had at-least ONE girlfriend, plausible deniability.

One thing is that women can tell two things....either that you might be gay or you're not interested in them. That is why most women pick up that I am gay...because I keep carrying on a conversation with them and I don't respond to flirts...

Move to a liberal area... Hmm well I don't know much about Savannah and it's people but most cities are generally speaking left leaning but that doesn't mean everyone is either...and it is south Georgia so who know what you'll get...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Actually here is one good solution.
One of the wisest, noblest, gracious and intelligent of men once said these words.
Words that will forever be etched into time, forever remembered and always
looked upon with the fondest of memories. These great words will often come up
in dire times, times of joy, times of boredom, times in a locker room to fill those that would hear
them with a chorus of emotions.
"Grab her by the pussy!"
with that buildup, you knew something was coming.

Doc, I am sorry that you can't admit to being a Republican, but that seems to be the way you want it and that's the way it is. Don't fool yourself. I really am sorry, but there are some things you just have to handle in your own way.

You are having a relationship with your pal. You are just not having sex with him. Or at least I guess not. This situation is usually called friendship.

It is possible that his wife is giving you a case of nerves just because you are the one who is worried about it all. Chill. Cuddle up with a shotgun, pour bourbon all over the leather couch and don't wear your pink jock the next time you go for a physical because the nurse gossips. Consider the possibility that the wife is just being nice and doesn't have much else to talk about. Or maybe she has a girlfriend at work who is lonely, likes bourbon and pickup trucks and doesn't know that a lot of Republicans work hard at projecting false images. It happens.
I bid NO Trump!