Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to go to Canada
BrianNorth Wrote:I've never seen Canada as being that great. I don't hate living here but I'm far from in love with it. Montreal is an amazing city. We take weekend vacations there from time to time. Toronto is great too.

Very few countries have as much unprocessed land as Canada. I don't like big cities as much as I like wide open countryside and forests.

If you're from Canada, you should be proud of it because your country is absolutely stunning.

Arkansota Wrote:Very few countries have as much unprocessed land as Canada. I don't like big cities as much as I like wide open countryside and forests.

If you're from Canada, you should be proud of it because your country is absolutely stunning.

I'd rather live in England or New Zealand.

Oh don't get me wrong.....I love Canuckistan.....but Kenora, Thunder Bay and Sudbury don't deserve a second chance.

Go to Winnipeg instead.

Rareboy Wrote:Oh don't get me wrong.....I love Canuckistan.....but Kenora, Thunder Bay and Sudbury don't deserve a second chance.

Go to Winnipeg instead.

I plan to visit Winnipeg within the next 4 years. It's near the top of my list.

BTW, for you lovely Canucks who want to visit the US, I recommend that you visit Duluth first as it is American yet it has a lot of Canadian influence in its culture. It's an amazing city.

After that, Minneapolis *my home city :')* is a great second city to visit because, unlike Duluth, it is completely, 100% All American, yet is relatively close to Canada.

BrianNorth Wrote:I've never seen Canada as being that great. I don't hate living here but I'm far from in love with it. Montreal is an amazing city. We take weekend vacations there from time to time. Toronto is great too.

Brian, I still cannot post what I like here but when I will be able I will show you some stuffs that will blow your mind. Canada is just so great and so perfect. I love every single province and I had the chance to briefly live in many of them including, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and New Brunswick. We have an EPIC country!

MountLogan Wrote:Brian, I still cannot post what I like here but when I will be able I will show you some stuffs that will blow your mind. Canada is just so great and so perfect. I love every single province and I had the chance to briefly live in many of them including, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and New Brunswick. We have an EPIC country!

You do. Plus, your standard of living is amazing... On average, I think it's actually a bit higher than the US because we have so many poor regions. Your healthcare system is envied by pretty much everyone in America, whether they'll admit it or not. And Canadians are so gay friendly in comparison to Americans.

You could do worse than Kingston...we get there fairly regularly but not as often now that my niece has finished at Queen's.

What I love about Canadians is that they are soooo educated. I can be like- "Hey, I live in Arkansas" and the average Canadian would be like "Oh yes, I know about Arkansas! Arkansas is a state in the Southern US. Its capital is Little Rock and the most economically important city is Fayetteville". (of course that's an exaggeration but Canadians generally know US states better than actual Americans do)

Most Americans don't even know where Arkansas is (most people think it's much further north or west than it actually is). Some don't even know where America is.

Rareboy Wrote:You could do worse than Kingston...we get there fairly regularly but not as often now that my niece has finished at Queen's.

Yeah it's okay. Stuff here gets really pricy. Queens brings in lots of millionaire (and a few billionaire) kids so even a basic restaurant can be a $65 cheque.

BrianNorth Wrote:Yeah it's okay. Stuff here gets really pricy. Queens brings in lots of millionaire (and a few billionaire) kids so even a basic restaurant can be a $65 cheque.

I am aware that "check" = "cheque" in Canada when used in the context of finance but that's going to take some getting used to.