Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrong.... as always.......
Hello everyone... I know that most of the time, sorry, I mean all of the time, I'm annoying and always wanting for some attention... Always posting unnecessary and senseless replies..hehe... I can't help it... This is the first time I've been on a community where I feel accepted for who I am (if you only knew how our country despise gays so much, you'll understand), or that's what I thought... but having read one thread here, and actually receiving a lot of, say support from other members, I've realized that I've made the same mistake again.......Thinking I'm part of something which obviously, I'm not....

hehe.... Sorry for all the trouble I've caused and thank you so much for the time and patience you have to put up with me....

I'm not sure if this thread will be deleted if also delete my profile, but i hope, even just one person will miss me..hehe... but if this is the case as my previous experiences...nah! thank you and Godbles!!!!!!

dont go!!!!

Hi The_Vigin,

why you aren´t only the nice person you are ? For my opinion it was a mistake what you have done here .... but ...to delete you account is the same mistake. Stay here ...but be the guy you are....
Nobody can answer the masses of post´s you have done....

Wanting for attention is not a mistake .... but do it in the right way .... answer to post where you know you can help ... where you can say funny things or whatever.

Now - what I want from you - be strong... and stay.... and show us whats inside you, what you can do for the community. Show us the guy who is sensitive, helpful and funny.
And I´m sure you will find the attention you need...and the friends you want.

With the hope that you stay
fenris

I havent been on here very long but you seem like a pretty cool guy to me. Why are you leaving?

He left :/ hopefully he'll return.

the virgin you shouldent leave ill miss you :frown:

please stay

Why leave when I just found out I am passionately and literally in Love with you. I hope you know that this is one of the best gay/straight/bi/trans-gender/ sites on the internet. Being a member of more than 40 Gay forums I would know. I don't think you are looking for attention rather you may be a little confused about something. Now stay here and we'll have a fun chat and laugh til we drop. Dr. Phil CBC News Toronto Canada.LOL!

I won't say you were wrong, nor do i think you should have left. You just lack a little bit of forum etiquette is all.
I saw you averaged like 45 to 50 post per day and that's just to many. Mainly because most people don't scroll the all the sub forums, they just come on and see what the latest posts are and if you posting so much it bumps the newer post off the front page.

So if your still lurking around, please feel free to come back but just remember that all social interaction comes with proper etiquette, even if its online social interaction.

i must admit... it was odd when i came online and didnt see "the virgin" as last reply to every topic lol.
im missing him now.
maybe he will sign up with a new name Wink

^^^What Timmy said....