Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will never be happy?
RomanticMan Wrote:I'll never be happy because I'll never be able to find the guy in my dreams. I might go in depression and I dont know what to do with life.
I want a guy in my life forever. and I'm a bit jelous of some people like this. Thinking that they love each other, they wake up together every day and they hold their hands and look into each others' eyes whenever they want to. Maybe smiling together during sex or hug each other or I dont know... many things to say.

Those will never be real, because I live in a country where homosexuality is seen bad things socially, but legal in laws.

I always tried to be cool with that idea, but recently I've been thinking of my dire future. I always dream what I want and thinking that I'll never be happy makes me unhapy. and some people may say ''maybe you'll find the real love'', but I have to get real and accept that'll never happen. and accepting this fact hurts too much in recent weeks.

I dont know why I did post this, but somewehere a person needs to tell many things on their mind and that sometimes keep them a bit relieved Sad.

I agree. Some people won't ever find anybody. I feel that quotes the likes of ''you'll find someone eventually'', or ''there's someone for everyone'' just aren't realistic.

I'm not saying this is the case for you, I have no way of knowing that. But I agree with you that sometimes, things just don't work out that way. Some people end up alone, and false hopes aren't comforting.

It looks to be the same fate for me.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

That's exactly what I mean. and I dont ask much from life. A lover, and freedom.
Nothing else I care about.

RomanticMan Wrote:That's exactly what I mean. and I dont ask much from life. A lover, and freedom.
Nothing else I care about.

You should really consider moving to a different Country. I don't know what's your idea of freedom but there are tons of places much better than Turkey. For college I think there are scholarships to study abroad, or you could just get your damn degree and then move elsewhere.

You should really consider moving elsewhere: I don't know what's your idea of freedom, but there are tons of places much better than Turkey. Why do you think you can't afford college abroad? Unless you want to study in your city or really close, you'll still have to move and rent a house. I don't think university is that much cheaper in your Country either.

RomanticMan Wrote:I dont wnna fool myself about this. Finding a real love is impossible, so I just try not to follow that path. But even finding a life-long companion is impossible, either. Sad

You've repeated the same word in two short sentences. With an attitude like that then yes, things will be impossible. Try to be a bit more positive in your life. Sorry to be blunt but you do really need to wake up a bit.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:You've repeated the same word in two short sentences. With an attitude like that then yes, things will be impossible. Try to be a bit more positive in your life. Sorry to be blunt but you do really need to wake up a bit.

I wanted to post a few links but apparently I need to reach 50 post before I can do that.
Search Hande Kader, Muhammad Sankari, or just something more generic like "lgbt turkey", "gay pride turkey". It's not about attitude: Turkey is a dangerous place for lgbt people. For that reason, most gay men avoid romantic relationships altogether cause, well, they fuc*ing risk getting murdered. You can't blame him for feeling that way but I agree, he shouldn't give up hope.

LONDONER Wrote:You've repeated the same word in two short sentences. With an attitude like that then yes, things will be impossible. Try to be a bit more positive in your life. Sorry to be blunt but you do really need to wake up a bit.

I uswd 2 negatives becuase one was for real love and the other was for life long companion.

Totally agree with [MENTION=24261]Marcus[/MENTION] . this is about here people do not look for ltr and we are afraid.

See [MENTION=24261]Marcus[/MENTION] message. I think he told it better than i do and thats why.

Marcus Wrote:I wanted to post a few links but apparently I need to reach 50 post before I can do that.
Search Hande Kader, Muhammad Sankari, or just something more generic like "lgbt turkey", "gay pride turkey". It's not about attitude: Turkey is a dangerous place for lgbt people. For that reason, most gay men avoid romantic relationships altogether cause, well, they fuc*ing risk getting murdered. You can't blame him for feeling that way but I agree, he shouldn't give up hope.

Thanks for your support. Thats exactly what i intended to say. And if i study again, my parent will not help me. And i do not know how i could pay for it. In Turkey, education is free actually. Also monthly expense is cheap because of the currency of ours.

Oh, I didn't know that. So, what are you planning to do after you graduate? You said you might move to Instanbul...if I may ask, what will you do there?