Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important advice
My bf just said i dont do enough in the bedroom and the things he likes i tend to avoid.
I never know what he likes or what he wants me to do to him so i just let him do stuff to me.
I want to do many things to him but when we are in the situation i get a vibe that he is uncomfortable so i bottle out.

He basicaly said... if it doesnt get better he will probs else where for sex.

So... if he can say that... i think he cant care about me enough. he would cheat just for fun but he supposed to love me.

Tell me what to think please

I think you need to talk with your boyfriend about your sex life and how you both want things or what you want to happen. Confusedmile:
If he said he will look else where for sex to me would seem he dont love you that much if he will go off looking for other guys to have sex with otherwise if he does love you he wouldnt of said that.

Thats what i mean.
if he says that it means he doesnt love me.
other wise he wouldnt even begin to think that.
I shouldnt expect much from this relationship right?

If someone said that to me and they did mean it i would be shocked and not want to be with him, but first talk about it then make up your mind about the relationship to see if it could work, but from what you said makes it seem like he does not love you that much if he would go off with someone else.

Yeah same as what Braz said if I had a girlfriend and she said and meant that then I would end the relationship but talk to him first it could have just been a off hand remark due to frustration either way best of luck I hope everything works out for you Smile

It sucks that he'd say that. How long have you been together? You may be right that he doesn't love you as he should. But is it an eye-opening experience for you to possibly decide he's not the one, or do you love him enough to try and make things work? For starters, you definitely need to talk with him. How can you not know what he wants but yet he expects you to do what he wants? There's obviously some miscommunication, and you need him to clearly tell you what he wants from you and what he likes. You should also let him know that it hurts that he would say he'd go elsewhere before trying to talk with you more about it - how he reacts might help give you some clue on how much he loves you or not. Good luck.

Tell him to piss off. It's as simple as that.

Just talk to him, don't rush to any conclusions. Good luck!!

like what everyone is saying its all about communication, see if what he is asking you is fine with you, if you can't do it "don't" because its not all about him.. he got to understand you too.