Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In love with an straight. arrogant boy
Sounds like you like the bad boys. Generally you wouldn't end up in a happy place even if he was gay.

ALSO... I sure you're big enough and ugly enough to know what's right and what's wrong for yourself. So do what's right.

EDIT: ALSO... His homophobia is him wanting the D so maybe if you keep it up you might get secret sex out of him >.o

Hey G, Welcome to GS.

All I can say is, once a dick, always a dick. If he even gets the slightest hint that your attracted to him (I'm assuming your not out at school) then be prepared for a long hard struggle at his hands while your still in school.

As others have said, nothing wrong with a secret crush, but stay well clear.

Good Luck,
ObW
X

We've all been there mate! We've all had some attraction to greater or lesser degrees towards typical, straight machomen who are total and utter jerks. I challenge you to find a gay guy who hasn't had a crush on a knob at one point in their lives! They'll probably be kidding themselves if they said otherwise.

the best answer is to remind yourself why he's such an idiot. Get witness statements from other people as well. Talking to other, neutral folk may reinforce the message that this guy is bad news and must be avoided at all costs. He sounds like a bit of a bully. Even if he hasn't hit you or physically assaulted you, he's still a general jerk. I wouldn't provoke him but if your heart doesn't see reason (which it rarely does, mine certainly doesn't) just try and spend some time with him and observe him from a distance. Once you see him being a complete jerk, you will be discouraged.

Above all, try and find nicer people to fraternise with, don't waste time with King Moron. There were guys like this at uni, Rugger buggers are best avoided. No offence to rugby guys but the whole rugby-party culture is not very gay friendly.

Thanks guys! I know now this is the best place to come to for advice! Oh and Lilitu, this went on for two years, going into its 3rd year now. If not love then deep infatuation and obsession. XD

Like I said above, it happened to me too..Gwynii..so I understand it, and the feelings

alas, you have to let go...

there are far better things waiting for you out there, trust me Confusedmile:

Wait till this guy has a girlfriend and that'll will finish putting you off.

I dont understand how you could love someone who doesn't even know you do
Or that you have never been with or hungaround with

You have a crush and the only thing worth doing is going after someone who
You actually have a chance with and who maybe is of the same orientation