Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview the person below
Um yeah but not too hard. Playfully, yes.

describe the last dream you remember

Here's one from Friday night.

I was in some music store, trying to return something during my lunch break. Everyone there, employee and customer alike, was wearing green, which I guess was the store's signature color or something. I stepped up to the register to do my business as a nonexistent Bob Dylan song started playing on the sound system. The first verse ended with a line that said something about "sitting down." On cue, everyone in the store sat down in silence, including the cashier. They'd turned this song into some bizarre hero-worshiping revisiting of the mind-numbing follow-the-leader pep-rally-ready nightmare that is the Cha-Cha Slide.

I was thoroughly annoyed. I remember telling the cashier, "Look, I get that you're really into this song. Cool. But I have to get back to my job soon. Can you just help me real quick?" I felt their leery looks of judgment on my back for my reluctance to participate in their self-imposed obedience to the unwitting Bard. "I already sit 8 hours a day at work," I explained. I got the impression that no one in this store actually had a job, but rather just haunted this place in matching garb at all hours of the day.

Finally I just dropped whatever I was returning and grabbed some money out of the register. Cashier didn't even bat an eye as I walked out. Then I woke up.

-------------------

Does the carpet match the drapes? What color(s) are they?

We don't have drapes in Twist's condo. We have blinds. The carpet is beige, the blinds are a creamy off-white color. So, although not the same color, they do match. The building has regulations, though. You have to use white curtains/drapes/blinds so you match your neighbors. I know Twist wishes for wood floors. Maybe some day he'll get them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When and where do you do your most walking in a day?

I don't have a carpet and the drapes are dark orange - like vomit. Rolleyes

Do you smoke?
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.

I quite smoking weed a couple of years ago. I quit smoking tobacco about 3 months ago.

How long is your hair?

My hair (from my scalp) reaches to about 2 inches above the back of my knees.

And I just realized that the "carpet and drapes" question could be taken an entirely different way!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were going to have your "last meal", what would it be?

Mushrooms and milk. Because fuck it, make some folks think twice

Have your cake and not eat it, or eat your cake and not have it?

eat your cake.

what are you doing for your nameday?

Hanging out with my cousin who will coincidentally be in town, and also recording another song with me bro

How often do you get migraines? =(

not often...but when it happens, it is quite uncomfortable.

what do you want for dessert?