Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Astrology True?
Too many people ........

............ decide what they want to believe then go find facts and evidence to support that belief and disregard any facts and reason that don't support their beliefs. Then they wonder why they stay in conflict with others over their beliefs. They feel persecuted and victimized for their beliefs.

They are not persecuted or victimized for their beliefs. They are not taken seriously because of the method they've taken to first arrive at their beliefs and then select and ignore evidence on the basis of whether it supports their beliefs. Just because they choose to ignore evidence and reason that doesn't support their beliefs doesn't mean the evidence will ever disappear. All it does it show others how narrow minded some people can be about how they choose what to believe, what they choose to believe and the types of things they will present as evidence for their beliefs while rejecting everything that doesn't support their beliefs.

It's your right to disagree with anyone you wish just don't try to interpret your ability to disagree as being right about anything where you have chosen not to look at evidence.

^^^^That actually is a two way street. If I ever get the inclination or desire I will explain but it would be too long to type...and I don't care enough anymore what other people think to muster up the interest it would take to do so^^^^

I also think it is a stupid idea to put it out there. I would rather just enjoy my life and understand myself rather than worry about if anyone else understands.

I know MANY people who agree that they saw this or that...and admit that they know they don't know how this or that happened when it unfolded in front of them...and then they hide behind someone else's facts and completely ignore their experience that they knew was real because they can't explain it...just sayin'...two way street...most of those streets are....

I really regret posting it here hehe...
It ends up nowhere.
Basically, I'm stupid and an astrology religious fanatic.