Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is He Wanting To...?
Alright, so a little bit of backstory to explain. I have a friend. We met through a common interest in a trading card game, and play the game with each other at least once a week, sometimes three. We also have visited and spent the night at each others' houses, along with spending the night at another friend's place as well. We have played around before, and are kind of on an agreement on having fun with each other sometimes. Especially since his S.O. is okay with him having fun with others, and I am not really one for relationships (mainly because of inadequacy, but that's a story for another time). Anyway, so I am not sure if he is pretending to be asleep or not, though sometimes in his "sleep" he shows off his boner. And I am curious if he is really wanting to have some fun or not. I don't want to do something that he wouldn't want to do. Though I think he does want some action. I just feel shy to do anything if not certain he is wanting some action.

<<< Is trying to understand how someone shows off his boner while actually asleep. Sleep flashing? :eek:

You say you've played around and you have some kind of agreement so… I don't understand the question here. Why not ask him? Or, just give it a rub and see how he responds. If someone you've already been physical with isn't interested they can always stop you, right?

Axe him... Hm Sorry, ASK him....

Either way will solve this issue.

Good luck.

one of the best things is to wake a guy up with a blowjob. believe me, he WON'T mind.

So next time he shows off his boner, come out and ask in a voice not loud enough to wake a sleeper, but loud enough to be clear you are awake...... "Are you awake?"

If he answers, the next question is somewhere along the lines of "Mind if I help you with that?"

Although, in my case, I'd probably be a bit more blunt and skip both questions with a "Wanna fuck?" instead. If he's awake and interested, he answers. If he's not awake or is but isn't interested, there wouldn't be an answer, yeah?

What am I missing here? You've been sexual with him before and you two have agreed it's fine to "have some fun" together. You're in a bed together, and he's hard...And you're waiting for what exactly?

I was at a club the other night and some guy who was well and truly wasted staggered, tripped and ended up almost in my lap. He gave me a big grin and said Dude!! Wanna fuck?? I didn't, at least not with him. But hey, he got his question answered and moved on down the line.

There's something to be said for simple questions. Like Bowen Aerrow said...Axe him...

Pyromancer Wrote:...And you're waiting for what exactly?...
An engraved invitation, obviously! Laugh

Okay... you mentioned this guy's S.O. / Significant Other. That sat off alarm bells since we don't use that term much in a gay forum. We use terms like partner, boyfriend, husband.

"S.O." / Significant other is a completely vague term and I suspect your use of it was to be as intentionally vague as you could in order to cover up the fact the S.O. is a female, a girl friend. It couldn't be a wife because there's no such thing as a wife who allows her husband to spend the night off regularly with anyone.

So if you're really 24 this guy you're hot for must be younger, possibly even in high school which makes the spending the night scenarios more believable. Also he must be "straight." If he was gay he wouldn't be playing that "I'm asleep with my dick out" game that straight guys play trying to get blowjobs from gays.

I'm going to pass by on giving advice on this until there's more info.

Yanno, Virge, I considered the possibility of your suspicion when I replied to this one. I am beginning to think that there should be a board rule that such stuff can't be posted until after the 20th post. So much of it shows up as the first lengthy screed of a newbie.

I sometimes even think that it may be the SAME newbie who gets off on it all.

Am I overly skeptical or just experienced but gullible?
I bid NO Trump!

There's just too much of it that comes in waves of the SAME THEME.... You can find 3 posts this week like this and that many last week.

There's ways to deal with it but it would be stupid to discuss them here in from of everyone.