Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is auto-cum a must?
well, technically it's not you who does that. a guy does that to you, either with his cock or fingers. once you know where that spot is it's pretty easy to make a guy cum. but different guys are also different. some do find it more difficult to cum like that than others, at least so i've heard. i haven't known a guy like that, but i do know someone who is so sensitive/receptive there that i have to be careful not to make him cum too early when i'm fucking or fingering him.

I did hear about this happening once during a physical exam in a doctor's office. And no, this is not an urban legend.
I bid NO Trump!

Do you have any idea how rare this is????????????????????????????????

Really. Really. Rare.

I've had a number of occasions where getting fucked was enough to make me shoot...but 97% of the time and even with the best tops I can remember...it took more than getting my prostate massaged to make me jizz.

*Sigh*.... What is next?

Auto-cum... is that a setting for a coffee machine? Because you should totally call the manufacture about that one.

or just enjoy some cummy coffee?

LJay Wrote:When is Virge going to chime in about the Aneros?

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Hahahahah!

You biotch! am I that predictable?

To be honest I check in this morning on the drive home and saw this thread... and have something else to say about it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]We're getting close to
critical mass on
dumb questions
from sack faces again.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

As for hands free orgasms, male multiple orgasms, using aneros and other things to bring sex pleasure up 50 notches... Here's seven pages to get the curious started. It's almost 6 pm on a Saturday night and I'm behind on getting behind. Read and leave comments or or PM me. I'm about to go get nasty.

Sheesh, Virge, I already am nasty. Had an operation on Wednesday and they told me I could not take a bath until Monday. I am cheating though and going to clean up in the morning. Otherwise the church ladies would banish me.

I hate smelling like a goat without having any fun to cause it!
I bid NO Trump!

Well, if I'm "riding" it, and I arch my back just right, I can make it happen, but generally it's not considered the norm. A lot of it also depends on how turned on I am.

My voice sounds so much better using Auto-Cum. I hit the vocal highs I otherwise could not.

Iceblink Wrote:My voice sounds so much better using Auto-Cum. I hit the vocal highs I otherwise could not.

Really? My voice just sounds all garbled.