Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my friend gay and into me?
I think the honesty is there, Yosuke, it's just that said 'friend' is covering it with layers of innuendo and tomfoolery.... Difficult to see through the different layers. I think he probably doesn't even quite know what he's letting himself in for, and is maybe very curious to find out.

Reminder to Jacobaudi, even at seventeen you have to remember about safer sex... You never know what the other guy's really been up to, even with girls.

the reality is that this kid is likely gay but won't allow himself to do anything beyond that just yet. he may think he is ready for a relationship or even experimenting but he probably isn't. In the teen years it is very common to try on different "costumes". One day someone may love pizza and hate hamburgers and the next day it could be the reverse. Your friend may be just flirting with the idea of being gay. To him it may just be a fantasy and nothing more. I'm sure he has fantasized about that during his "alone" time but if he were directly faced with that situation and were to let it get physical his post reaction would likely be entirely different. He may get repulsed by the whole notion. He may withdraw from everyone and you will probably lose a good friend. My advice is when you and he are completely alone tell him that you are attracted to him and leave it at that. Don't tell him you want to get physically intimate with him. Just tell him you are attracted to him. Leave the next move up to him. Let him take the lead on this.

I say keep it fun, flirty, and mysterious. Cross the line behaviorally. Kiss him, Add a little tongue. Read his reaction and make a funny comment. Like "see? i knew i was gayer than you, you kiss like a girl, you taste like Lady GaGa. . . I'm not gay but my boyfriend is. I have a crush on (insert cheerleader here), you??"