Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another post
I joined this forum because I was looking for support and to make some friends.

I am a shy type of guy.. It takes me awhile to make friends and I have very few friends that I hang out with.

I was the guy in high school who sat alone at lunch and kept to myself... Reading instead of going out and partying.

In recent months I have changed a lot. I think most of that has to do with me coming out to most all of my family and all my friends know.

At first it took me awhile to start posting on here and I was even shy online. Yes I know that sounds stupid but I am glad I started to talk to people on here.

I have met so many amazing people on this forum and am so grateful for each and everyone of you.

Bighug

*Took a while to start posting*
It took me 3 years to get to 1000 posts >.<

Joshular Wrote:*Took a while to start posting*
It took me 3 years to get to 1000 posts >.<

That's my downfall once I start talking I never shut up

mbennet35 Wrote:That's my downfall once I start talking I never shut up

Well see you still gotta beat mum on the high post board u.u
It's my goal in life to get on that board u.u

mbennet35 Wrote:I joined this forum because I was looking for support and to make some friends.

I am a shy type of guy.. It takes me awhile to make friends and I have very few friends that I hang out with.

I was the guy in high school who sat alone at lunch and kept to myself... Reading instead of going out and partying.

In recent months I have changed a lot. I think most of that has to do with me coming out to most all of my family and all my friends know.

At first it took me awhile to start posting on here and I was even shy online. Yes I know that sounds stupid but I am glad I started to talk to people on here.

I have met so many amazing people on this forum and am so grateful for each and everyone of you.

Bighug

d'awww

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Aw :]

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad you're here!

PokePokePoke Meebles BighugBighugBighug

Took me over 2 years to get to 1000 posts....then it took me like 4 months to get to 5000 Rolleyes

You are all awesome!

Bighug

:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

Ha...we all love ye old chatty you...

Speaking like a semi-sociopath myself I get you...I'm getting a bit more chattier myself...apparently GS family has it's way to get you out of the shell...now I'm hoping they bring axes to destroy my closet..hehe

Bighug to you bennet..