Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Where You're At?
omg so many replies!!

I love reading all your posts Big Grin

I've come across Foxes, Hedghogs, Deer, Bats, Rabbits, Hares and Kestrels here in the UK. In America- Black Widows, Blue Jays, Eagles, Orcas (yesyesyes) Humpback Whales, Grey Whales Minke Whales, other cetacea- ooh Dall's Porpoise's were a rare one for me um...I haven't seen a bobcat or a coyote yet, or a possom neither a skunk- which I think are super cute!

Here in Saudi, we have camels, and only camels.
In South Africa we have a huge variety - elephants, zebras, giraffes, baboons, monkeys, lions, cheetahs, antelope, leopards, hippos, rhinos, crocodiles and a whole lot more that I have forgotten Big Grin

Roxy Wrote:a skunk- which I think are super cute!

until you smell one Barf, or better yet pass one someone hit in the road a few days before during the summer.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:until you smell one Barf, or better yet pass one someone hit in the road a few days before during the summer.

OMG I saw a half skunk once in the road!The stench made my eyes cross and nearly caused an accident on the road. How can something so adorable be so gross?! Poor Skunk tho T.T

Oh yeah, birds...

Seagulls were more common here ten years ago, then pigeons started showing up, and we have swallows, finches, jays, crows, hawks and eagles.

Counselor Wrote:Oh yeah, birds...

Seagulls were more common here ten years ago, then pigeons started showing up, and we have swallows, finches, jays, crows, hawks and eagles.

OMG I love Swallows, Swifts and Martins they are so beautiful! Swifts spend all the lives on the air right except to lay eggs? I think it's Swifts that do that...

spiders, rodents, raccoon's, stray dogs and cats, typical city wild life :biggrin:

I live in Bretagne, so I think we have more or less the same animals around us... We have a rich wildlife, unsuspected richness if you're able to see it but one of my best memories is when I travelled in Australia a few years ago, I saw a lot of animals there...

If you're interested in wild life, Australia is a paradise*!! I saw a lot of tropical birds, like parrots and parakeets as familiar as our pigeons, and reptiles and kangaroos and others marsupial animals too*! I saw sharks, crocodiles and gossip girls too... Wonderful*!! Smile

If we are talking wild, round my neck of the woods I have wallabies, koalas, corellas, magpies, sulphar crested cockatoo's, galah's, a variety of parrots, Gecko's. Haven't seen a spider or snake since I moved to this house 12 months ago, but they are out there somewhere.

Wonderfull dfiant! Smile